2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

quick question, what cleaner do you guys recommend for sea crystals? I know the dye from jeans would practically be impossible to remove but still worth a shot and for future cleanings as well. I just don't want the material to get all matted down from the cleaner.

2000!!!!

Just wanted to be on this page lol.

Can't wait for the rivalry pack to arrive. Was waiting for an 8.5 SOMP to arrive, but it's looking like a refund is coming because USPS hasn't updated since the 12th. Luckily I had my boy pick up a size 9 at BP as a backup.

Last edited:
Man, I missed low priced SBs...$65 for lows and $70 for highs...end old man rant... :smh: :x

$65 and $70 is nice but $108 beats $170+ for Jordan's especially when you wake up early to a strikeout lol.

I picked up the AJKO and the NSB rivalry pack this weekend... my god i'm so broke.

In my opinion, the SB Pack is much better than the AJKO Pack since I'm not a fan of the canvas materials on them, not to mention all the cushioning on the SB's but congratulations for getting what you want.

That's a pair here and a pair there, unloading all of your holdings from a brand is like the ultimate hype beast version of "they fell off." Even worse is if you're dumping like 20-30 pairs of DS pairs from the brand, why even buy if they're just going to be in a box (especially the retros) Vintage I can see not wearing them since most of the releases outside of the original rubber sole 1s will fall apart on you if you haven't worn them by the time they're a certain age, but buying retros and not wearing them, and then selling them, that dog don't hunt.

I love Jordan's, SB's, and AF1's, and I agree 100% with every post you've posted on the subject. Growing up I was mainly stuck buying AF1's ( one pair of either all white or all black in either of the three styles for the school year) and now that I'm older (22) and have some money to get my own stuff I'm basically starting from scratch and getting only the stuff I love. I'm already about 10 pairs deep in on the Retro Jordan's, now on release days that there isn't anything I want from JB or can get I'm looking to get into building my SB and AF1 collection, especially since retail and resale on most SB's and AF1's seems to be around what Jordan's retail but better quality. I can never see myself selling my shoe's or stop buying Jordan's completely, I'd have to find a way to incorporate all three preferences into one big collection (hoping not to be a hoarder) because I don't see myself growing out of who I am even at 50 or something I'd probably still dress and rock the same clothes/shoes I do now. As I grew up I saw a lot of people going in and out of fads but from the 5th grade I've always felt like I knew who I was and stayed true to myself so I wouldn't have to deal with the consequences or regrets later in life. The only thing that has changed is getting clothes true to my size, but still same style and brands so it kind of annoys me when I see people looking to get rid of their collections completely just to get into another collection because they've "grown up" or "matured" :smh:

Can someone give me a price check on pink vinnella stussy lows ? In a 9.5? If they were ds or in excellent condition.

I was bidding on the bay from a seller and I lost, I estimated these around 250 +ship. I ended up getting snipped at the last minute so I'm wondering what I should really be expecting my max bid to be.

Congrats to the thread, love this place it's really the only forum I mess with online period.

the 189 Euro comes out to 260 usd, am I doing this wrong lol?
I actually think

the 189 Euro comes out to 260 usd, am I doing this wrong lol?

I posted this a couple pages back.  $177 + shipping + proxy fees.  Works out cheaper if you have a euro connect.  Only 8.5 and 9 left.

http://www.friscoshop.it/Prodotti/S...RE-BLACK-BLACK-SILVER-COLLEZIONE-SPRING-2014/
I actually think they raised the price, cause I saw this link earlier in the link, sold out of course, but at 129 euro, not its 189

Back
Top Bottom