2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh, and for anybody on the fence about the 510s still. They stretch pretty well. They were the tightest fitting pair I have and now they're comfy as hell. (~4-5 wears)
I found the opposite. Tightest fitting and stayed that way. I wore them at least 10 times for more than an hour and they never budged. Plus that creasing is heinous. It bends like a piece of metal and digs into your toes. I got rid because I couldn't take the feethurts.

SOMPs coming in today 
happy.gif
i share your excitement about the day.

YOTH will be waiting for me when i get home tonight. 
nthat.gif

I found the opposite. Tightest fitting and stayed that way. I wore them at least 10 times for more than an hour and they never budged. Plus that creasing is heinous. It bends like a piece of metal and digs into your toes. I got rid because I couldn't take the feethurts.
Really? Wow.

I wear mine to work so Im in them for 11+ hrs a day. They still look brand new. 

Thats odd though. I mean they're def. snug but really comfy. I will say however, I rock climb so my feet are used to a snug fit so that might be part of it.

I love Jordan's, SB's, and AF1's, and I agree 100% with every post you've posted on the subject. Growing up I was mainly stuck buying AF1's ( one pair of either all white or all black in either of the three styles for the school year) and now that I'm older (22) and have some money to get my own stuff I'm basically starting from scratch and getting only the stuff I love. I'm already about 10 pairs deep in on the Retro Jordan's, now on release days that there isn't anything I want from JB or can get I'm looking to get into building my SB and AF1 collection, especially since retail and resale on most SB's and AF1's seems to be around what Jordan's retail but better quality. I can never see myself selling my shoe's or stop buying Jordan's completely, I'd have to find a way to incorporate all three preferences into one big collection (hoping not to be a hoarder) because I don't see myself growing out of who I am even at 50 or something I'd probably still dress and rock the same clothes/shoes I do now. As I grew up I saw a lot of people going in and out of fads but from the 5th grade I've always felt like I knew who I was and stayed true to myself so I wouldn't have to deal with the consequences or regrets later in life. The only thing that has changed is getting clothes true to my size, but still same style and brands so it kind of annoys me when I see people looking to get rid of their collections completely just to get into another collection because they've "grown up" or "matured" :smh:

That's what it boils down to for me too, if you're true to yourself you'll have less regrets later on, and this is true for everything not just material things.

In my job when I'm driving around I tend to throw the iPod on shuffle, this song has come up a few times

I never really paid attention to the lyrics when I was younger, but man it's pretty heavy thematically for being such an upbeat disco track.

And the lyrics are pretty much what I've been harping about for the past 18 hours.

Last edited:
If any of you big footers want to know, Cali SBs in sz 13 DS are up on the bay. Guy wants around 350ish maybe you can a close a deal out with him if you contact him

Currently working on getting some Takashi 2's NDS for about 160, really wanted those for awhile now

Those Calis are so damn tempting. The leather looks great on em

I swapped my 510 sole w/ a sole from a pair of Roshes and it feels so much better 

I did the same on one of my Jordan 1s and it feels awesome

My 510s are still pretty snug after a few wears but they're definitely getting better.  No creasing yet.  My most creased pair of SBs are my Gold Rails.  I swear they were creased out of the box.

Really? Wow.
I wear mine to work so Im in them for 11+ hrs a day. They still look brand new. 

Thats odd though. I mean they're def. snug but really comfy. I will say however, I rock climb so my feet are used to a snug fit so that might be part of it.

On mine after just two or 3 wears the creasing was so pronounced, it would actually crease into my toes, which was uncomfortable. Just a flat line crease across both toe boxes

For any Canadians out there;

Blue Tile still have a couple sizes of 510's left;

8.5 and 10.5

Not sure if they ship international or not.

I actually think

I actually think they raised the price, cause I saw this link earlier in the link, sold out of course, but at 129 euro, not its 189
My mistake.  I never bothered to check if they raised the price after I reposted.  I got my pair for the original 129 euro price.

Back
Top Bottom