2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SOMPs coming in today 
happy.gif

Thanks for that photoshop, you've really made me want to dye mine now.  I may wait until they get a little dirty before I pull the trigger!  Repped!

Been out for a minute with work and family obligations, but I wanted to share a pic of the 510's that I got courtesy of @xCautioNx's lookout:

I didn't go after the pack this weekend...just wasn't really into either shoe.

However, with April right around the corner (as an ex-pothead), I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on a possible four twenty inspired release this year?

I know we've hit on it a few times, but with it coming up figured I'd see if anyone had theories?

Last edited:
In my opinion, the SB Pack is much better than the AJKO Pack since I'm not a fan of the canvas materials on them, not to mention all the cushioning on the SB's but congratulations for getting what you want.
I actually prefer the KO pack - didn't really feel the plastic-y feeling of the UNC SBs and I'm not a big fan of the "NIKE" on the back of the terminators. I picked em up just to have them in case I ever change my mind since I got em at retail anyway, but the KOs are my first canvas's so I'll have to see how that material is to wear. Picked up the Chicago KOs too
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I actually prefer the KO pack - didn't really feel the plastic-y feeling of the UNC SBs and I'm not a big fan of the "NIKE" on the back of the terminators. I picked em up just to have them in case I ever change my mind since I got em at retail anyway, but the KOs are my first canvas's so I'll have to see if I want em. Picked up the Chicago KOs too :nthat:

I put in a raffle for all three and got a call back for Chicago's (what I really wanted) and I was really disappointed from this really foul smell (assuming glue) and didn't like the texture of the canvas that's when I was relieved I didn't get the actual AJKO Pack but hopefully the Nike SB Pack isn't a disappointment when it comes in the mail either :smh:

I put in a raffle for all three and got a call back for Chicago's (what I really wanted) and I was really disappointed from this really foul smell (assuming glue) and didn't like the texture of the canvas that's when I was relieved I didn't get the actual AJKO Pack but hopefully the Nike SB Pack isn't a disappointment when it comes in the mail either
mean.gif
Interesting, I'll have to detail my rival pack when it comes in (in the KO thread of course) but I'll keep that in mind. I don't think you'll be disappointed w the SB pack, especially at retail. Enjoy them fam.

Interesting, I'll have to detail my rival pack when it comes in (in the KO thread of course) but I'll keep that in mind. I don't think you'll be disappointed w the SB pack, especially at retail. Enjoy them fam.

Thanks man, I really hope you enjoy your AJKO Pack as well. It's nice to see people liking different things, if we all had the same taste the world would be boring. I like forward to reading your thoughts in the KO thread soon.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Wore my SOMPs for the first time last night. Got drunk and hurled on em LOL. Jason Markk'd them just now and they look new again. On a side note, they are much less ashy after washing them.

Edit never mind. After they dried off completely the SOMPs look kinda effed up. Seems like the color bleeds off and my shoes look kind of pale in one area. FAIL. Note to self, don't wear nubuck shoes to the bar.
Yea man.

Was able to pick up a VNDS pair of WPF this past weekend. Everything looked great when I saw them outside. 

Got home and the right toe box panel looked a little darker than the left. No big deal I thought. Pulled out the JM, scrub a dub dubbed, and now Im freaking out that I messed them up. 
mad.gif

Its only been less than 24hrs and I have a feeling they need time to dry since theyre pretty nappy but the panel feels rough, is darker, and just doesnt look right. REALLY hoping this is just a drying issue and I can make it smooth and nappy again. 

If not, Im out $$..

Here to celebrate the thread reaching millennium status. :nthat:

Was cleaning up some of the sneakers yesterday and had to post this up. I sold them back in 2008 when I needed the money and recently got them back this year. I also iD'd a pair last year so technically I have "two" of these bad boys.

If any of you big footers want to know, Cali SBs in sz 13 DS are up on the bay. Guy wants around 350ish maybe you can a close a deal out with him if you contact him

Currently working on getting some Takashi 2's NDS for about 160, really wanted those for awhile now

If any of you big footers want to know, Cali SBs in sz 13 DS are up on the bay. Guy wants around 350ish maybe you can a close a deal out with him if you contact him

Currently working on getting some Takashi 2's NDS for about 160, really wanted those for awhile now
what size are you? my friend has a ds pair just sitting in his closet (the only sbs he owns) 

Some people are saying hackey sack dunk, I'd hope for skunk lows. but maybe one of the collabs like Concepts?
If Concepts did a 420 collab...stick a fork in me and Im done.

You sure as hell would know where Id be camping that night, haha. 

Im sure Harvard would smell like more bud than it already does

It's only page 601 if you've got this set to 100 posts per page, but that's still pretty crazy since it was only in the low 400s when the Diamond Highs dropped.

Oh, and for anybody on the fence about the 510s still. They stretch pretty well. They were the tightest fitting pair I have and now they're comfy as hell. (~4-5 wears)

Back
Top Bottom