2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

rocked the dunks to golf today. Played nine...was 1 under through 3 and finished 11 over...FML

Nice. I have the white/black/green pair and I've been thinking about getting a second colorway for the spring. Got my pair at the outlet for 19.99 and couldn't have been happier!

Last edited:
i've had the worst week ive ever had at my job.

i really wanted to treat myself to a new purchase (retail therapy for the therapist lol)

was gonna cop kobe 9 details for 290 but i came across this from the ninja

can't wait to wear it.

Last edited:
went to check corgi before going to bed to make sure I wasn't missing out on a MUST BUY. Had to make sure his account hadn't been hacked because of all the pictures of people, then I realized he was calling out some dude HARD.

Saw all that and it makes want to unfollow him. So unnecessary.

Saw all that and it makes want to unfollow him. So unnecessary.

I try not to get into arguments over the internet anymore, but the 19 year old in me is laughing at it pretty hard. I just wish he'd have left the original picture up to see what exactly went on there before the ICBMs were launched.

Man concepts screwed me on those uprises. Sent me hero blues instead, didnt answer any of my emails asking for exchange(size was up for 4 days) sent me a return label with no other response to any of my emails. They get the hero blues back, and then no emails for another 4 days, I email them the whoel time until today, and NOW they want to say they are sold out. And then gave me the whole "we are a small company with thousands of order" BS, but im not having it.

9 days with no email response? Unacceptable in any situation. they saw my emails and gave me a return, but couldn't even type a few words to reply to me? Man if i didn't get the AJ1xSB's i'd be takin a trip to boston right now. I might not even use this 30% off they gave me anytime soon(dont ask me for it), because every time i order from these guys its the same type of problem with the terrible customer service. I remember some UCS horror stories from December from other members also. Concepts is going to be at the bottom of my list for a while. Even for sales.
Man, that blows. I ordered Royal & Bred Tiempos as well as Un-Stussy's last week and they all showed up as advertised. It was my first time to order directly from them though. That said, call the Nike Clearance store in Conroe, TX ASAP. I copped the Uprise last Sunday for a steal from there (cheaper than Concepts) They had a bunch. Good luck, they should do a phone order.

Back
Top Bottom