2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope that you're right, because I can't seem to find a pair of WPF in a 13 anywhere within reason!!!  Had I known when they dropped that a 13 was produced, I would have made a harder push to locate a pair but seems as if they are very rare in the elusive 13!  The BigFoot Struggle continues!
tell me about it, size 13 is stupid

I hope that you're right, because I can't seem to find a pair of WPF in a 13 anywhere within reason!!!  Had I known when they dropped that a 13 was produced, I would have made a harder push to locate a pair but seems as if they are very rare in the elusive 13!  The BigFoot Struggle continues!
Yeah man.  I think I could rock a 12 pretty easy but those are hard as hell to find too.

I saw the pics, if I new a method to repair I'd pass it on, but I do feel your pain on those WPF's of yours.  I hope that you can locate another pair.

Glad to hear that you were able to locate a pair of 13's, I paid 154 at BP for the 14, so I didn't feel too bad having that extra wiggle room for that price.  I see 13's are going for much more than that on the bay!

Oh, I totally misread that. Haha my bad.

It's all good man :smokin

Sun...

must be nice

Sun doesn't want to come out and stick long enough to warm up this cold city :smh:

...mexico :smh:

Most people in Mexico can't afford to purchase shoe's like that in Mexico due to the poverty unless you're a tourist with money (I'm pretty sure prices are higher than US retail like Canada and Europe is) I wish I would have seen that pic a few months ago when my dad was in the area about a month ago :lol:

Does anyone have a discount for Vertical Urge? I'm getting the Uprise and I wanted to see if I could get a discount, if not it's all good.

I'm not too hot on the SOMPs or the YOTHs. I like suede, but can't wear it on my shoes because it gets messed up so easily. I am still looking out for the dark ugly christmas sweaters and the black rains, though those aren't too high on my list.

I don't believe they do discount codes, I've never seen one. They will ship quick and proper for you though.

I don't think so either, I searched all over Google before asking on here and couldn't find a thing :lol: but thanks man I really appreciate it. I'm a patient man, I'm just hoping they don't do me like CCS and send my shoe's in a bag :smh:

I'm not too hot on the SOMPs or the YOTHs. I like suede, but can't wear it on my shoes because it gets messed up so easily. I am still looking out for the dark ugly christmas sweaters and the black rains, though those aren't too high on my list.
I feel you dude, except suede is so comfy. It ruins easily, so I've run through about 5 pairs of sea crystals in my sneaker career lol.

You'll find that most of the smaller shops don't offer discount codes all that often, they'll do a site wide sale, but very few discount codes. You'll usually only get one of those if they messed something up in a previous order.

If the Bao**** are dropping this weekend and it's already wednesday they're going to be a huge pain to get. Most shops would already be teasing.

Edit: Am I missing some sort of slang knowledge? Why is the german spelling of house censored?

Last edited:
If the Bao**** are dropping this weekend and it's already wednesday they're going to be a huge pain to get. Most shops would already be teasing.

Edit: Am I missing some sort of slang knowledge? Why is the german spelling of house censored?
do we have a sense of the availability of the Baos? I also haven't seen/heard anything. A couple of my favorite shops I know for a fact will not release info until the day before but I doubt more shops are doing that.

My local will post a picture Tuesday night/Wednesday morning with a shot of the shoes, and then another on Friday evening with the release info if it's something crazy.

ho *** ***** ****** (i typed different ways to say it to see which one would come up, so i hope you get what it was trying to say, ROTFL).......i think that was used as an alternative a long time ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom