2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of those Tiempos... I also got my Royals from Concepts. Came in today. I had the Bred's before and just figured I'd miss the retail boat on the Royals. Glad to have it come back up. Those things are buttery. The materials are awesome! Comfortable too. 
nthat.gif

Love them all, The Chronicles i picked up for $42 out the door and are easily one of my favs to wear and quailty of Suede is amazing shoe is a def a sleeper
I picked up the Chronicles to be my beaters since I didn't want to pay markup on the Civilist at the time and boy was I surprised by the material quality when they came in. Still use them on the daily but that suede is nice lol. Got the SOMP's on the way, marked up, but hey 170 isn't too bad right, can't wait to check those out. 
nthat.gif

Damn I wonder if the Dominican Republic gets sbs like that lol, though I doubt it. I'd have the hookup, gonna have to do some research now

I wonder if they are gonna do anything for Independence Day SB wise, and really hope they come on with pics of these so called hackey sack and skunk lows if their was truth to that list

yea man. my comp was acting wonky. pic is up now
Great pickup. Must have been a hard week for you so far if you're back to lowercase. Keep ya head up, famo.

(not my pic)not gonna lie this is fresh af gonna try this
Not sure if you are serious.

-------------------

I went back a bit and couldn't find it. Saw this last night. Is this the same photoshopped photo that we saw a couple weeks back, or new one? Can't remember, sorry if it's the same.

Great pickup. Must have been a hard week for you so far if you're back to lowercase. Keep ya head up, famo.

Not sure if you are serious.

-------------------

I went back a bit and couldn't find it. Saw this last night. Is this the same photoshopped photo that we saw a couple weeks back, or new one? Can't remember, sorry if it's the same.

Same skunks photo, it looks like it's been cropped though, you could see a lot more of the Jameson in the background in the other one.

Same skunks photo, it looks like it's been cropped though, you could see a lot more of the Jameson in the background in the other one.
Dang, my biz. I really thought it was probably the same shopped one, but felt I wouldn't be doing my duty if it wasn't and I didn't post. Haha.

.....does remind me I need to UnDS my Jamesons at some point.....

....or at the very least go with some Jamey on the rocks this weekend. Smoooooth.

Depending on what part of Mex that is D.F.? i might have a plug.... Benefits of having relatives from down south
If its playa de Carmen its on the east coast.. I stayed there couple years ago.. I'm gonna have to make some calls and see how I can cop
hook it up with that 11.5 YOTH if its either of those locations lol if any sizes are sitting in mexico its definitely the bigger sizes seeing as most over there wear sz 10 or lower 
laugh.gif

I must admit. Im starting to reconsider finding a size 13 SOMP for myself...

I hate you all. 

I hope that you're right, because I can't seem to find a pair of WPF in a 13 anywhere within reason!!!  Had I known when they dropped that a 13 was produced, I would have made a harder push to locate a pair but seems as if they are very rare in the elusive 13!  The BigFoot Struggle continues!

I hope that you're right, because I can't seem to find a pair of WPF in a 13 anywhere within reason!!!  Had I known when they dropped that a 13 was produced, I would have made a harder push to locate a pair but seems as if they are very rare in the elusive 13!  The BigFoot Struggle continues!
You and me brother. Just got my WPFs in the other day, already messed up the toe panel (look back in thread if you like) so Im def. looking for another pair to double up on. 

Its a race!

Back
Top Bottom