2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They're worth the 70. Materials really impressed me. 

Thanks man, I really appreciate the reassurance, I'm not sure if it was a popular shoe or not but they look really good. Especially in some of the video review's I have seen in the past on YouTube, so when I saw them on sale I had to have them. They'll go great with my bulls gear.

You'll find that most of the smaller shops don't offer discount codes all that often, they'll do a site wide sale, but very few discount codes. You'll usually only get one of those if they messed something up in a previous order.

That's what I figured, I keep forgetting that just because they have website's it doesn't mean they are big shoe retailer's like a Foot Locker or NDC for example.

Lmao

These are the Bao**** for the confused ones.

why cant you say Bao****? lets see b a o ****

So you cant say ****?

lol

h a u s

Last edited:
Excuse the ignorance but what are the Baos?

Nevermind, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the Bao**** dunks were the white dunks w the blue sole/midsole.

The kicks on fire post is kinda... "confusing" ? It's basically saying these are like the Bao cuz of the type of suede... the Bao*** we don't know an RD for. THOSE will probably get the hype train treatment :lol: :lol:

The kicks on fire post is kinda... "confusing" ? It's basically saying these are like the Bao cuz of the type of suede... the Bao*** we don't know an RD for. THOSE will probably get the hype train treatment
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
right - that's what i was thinking. I'm off that train though those shoes are definitely not for me.

I just think people didnt comprehend.It was clearly not saying those were the bao**** dunks.

Just an example of a dunk with similar material.

right - that's what i was thinking. I'm off that train though those shoes are definitely not for me.

eeeeeeeeeexactly :lol: I'm not really even into SBs all like that, I just like this thread so I stick around :lol: :lol: Lord knows I don't need another shoe to add on to my "Must watch out for" list. Though the UNCs were clutch, I'm glad I stuck around for those cuz I def woulda missed 'em.

I need another shoe with some pink... like black and pink. I'd love a SOMP type shoe with some pink... that would be my dream. Even ion pinks are a consolation prize cuz it's brown and I rarely even wear brown. Piggy's I know I'll never have a chance in hell of copping so I'm not even about to worry.

eeeeeeeeeexactly
laugh.gif
I'm not really even into SBs all like that, I just like this thread so I stick around
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lord knows I don't need another shoe to add on to my "Must watch out for" list. Though the UNCs were clutch, I'm glad I stuck around for those cuz I def woulda missed 'em.

I need another shoe with some pink... like black and pink. I'd love a SOMP type shoe with some pink... that would be my dream. Even ion pinks are a consolation prize cuz it's brown and I rarely even wear brown. Piggy's I know I'll never have a chance in hell of copping so I'm not even about to worry.
Whats your size? Ive seen multiple piggys on my local FB group recently.

And yeah. I want those Bao dunks x100. And if I miss them, let @Robin Thicke   smite Eddie Huang with all his power!

sz.6/6.5

trust me.... yeee ain't seen 'em in my size. I see them EVERYwhere, but in everybody else size. We've been through this
laugh.gif
Dang. I feel your pain. 

I'll def let you know though if something pops up. 

Why can't we all be a normal size. Small footers and us big footers are screwed

Edit: Just read your full username. Repped for hilarity. 

Last edited:

Definitely understandable, but if you have any leftover paper bags from the grocery store, that makes a good wrapping paper if you absolutely can't double box.  Nothing grinds my gears more as a buyer than seeing my shoes on my porch completely exposed like that.
Agree 100%, wrapping tape around a shoebox and shipping it out in unacceptable. Especially if you are a collector/box freak lol
mean.gif
Luckily im not a box freak...

IM just happy that he was able to help me out and getting these St Pattys for such a good price... Box i can live with...
All that matters.
this is a topic i dont remember ever coming up in here...

does anybody in here wish NIKE stayed with the old version?

personally, i like the new version, since its an added detail and doesnt actually change the shape of the shoe. I also think it prevents any future SB retros from being 100% replicas of the OG's.
My only issue with the new tooling is the change in the achilles/heel area on the lows.

Hey y'all, I been lurking around for a good while now, finally getting around to join the community.
Welcome fam.

(not my pic)not gonna lie this is fresh af gonna try this 
tumblr_mbpfw9kww91rg7q18o1_500.gif

eeeeeeeeeexactly
laugh.gif
I'm not really even into SBs all like that, I just like this thread so I stick around
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lord knows I don't need another shoe to add on to my "Must watch out for" list. Though the UNCs were clutch, I'm glad I stuck around for those cuz I def woulda missed 'em.

nike-sb-dunk-high-black-safari-07-570x402.jpg

eeeeeeeeeexactly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats your size? Ive seen multiple piggys on my local FB group recently.

And yeah. I want those Bao dunks x100. And if I miss them, let @Robin Thicke   smite Eddie Huang with all his power!
WE SHALL PRAY TOGETHER TO DINE ON DAT BAO

All that matters.

My only issue with the new tooling is the change in the achilles/heel area on the lows.

Welcome fam.

tumblr_mbpfw9kww91rg7q18o1_500.gif

nike-sb-dunk-high-black-safari-07-570x402.jpg

thanks for the pic--- but I mean the same pink used in the Ion Pinks and Piggy's... like a pastoral pink, as opposed to this which is a darker pink (it's actually atomic red on the shoe)

Bao**** but with black upper and thick pink sole. I'd cop in a heartbeat!!!

The confusion stems from the writer being bad at his job

With the “Bao****” SB’s hitting this weekend, we take another look at a pair of GR’s that come with the nappy suede treatment.

I don't know how you can read that sentence and get anything other than the Bao's are dropping this weekend, and here's another shoe with nappy suede.

Back
Top Bottom