2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you're welcome to try, but everything on that site screams scam to me. I doubt they'd even send you fakes just straight take your money and run wild with your accounts.

They are black and up on premier right now.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=22778

No paypal payment method no thank you...

Plus the domain name ends in .info lol

awwww damn. I swear I was gonna try---cuz with paypal it don't matter honestly; if it's a scam you get your money back no sweat.

****!!!! I had goldenrods in my cart (which I should've known was a set up, cuz who has a FSR of those) and these:

Not SBs, but man I LIKE these. A. LOT.

yeah I'm sure that site is fake its just weird. Also the stock photos for the most part are from pickyourshoes . com and from what i can see they dont sell nikes anymore.

I contacted the lady and asked if they were bgrades or reps and she said, "no they're all authorized, real pairs."

But it was her personal email. You can't even get a domain name? Also did some snooping and it's based out of China

they make it tough when the pricing is consistent. If they were all $70 i would say 100% fake. Seeing pairs at $300 makes me think maybe its real?

they make it tough when the pricing is consistent. If they were all $70 i would say 100% fake. Seeing pairs at $300 makes me think maybe its real?

Nah they're clever. They hid their location pretty well only way I found it was through a random website review where they said their package was shipped from China and they got fakes.

Yeah the Jordan retros and the stuff labeled as retro even though it never got a proper retro release (like the 10 City Series) should give it away that you're basically throwing money away if you give these people your credit card number, or worse still send them a money order.

Last edited:
[/quote]
Also if you're looking for a cheap way to stack your kicks and save the boxes use moving boxes. I got the idea from shoe wolf and his recommend for a box that was 20x15x15 worked out as it holds 6 pairs of dunks neatly and easy to box up. however you have to go to a specialty box store and the boxes run about $4 a pop so it doesn't end up being cheap as opposed to a rack.

So I went the cheaper way and got the small moving boxes from Home Depot. They measure 16 x 12 x 12. They fit 3 dunk boxes or jordan boxes with a bit of room height wise however they do stick out of the box so you can't seal the boxes but it's still a convenient way to store and move. Also I'm a size 11 so for you smaller footed people it might work out better.

Obviously if you mind the branding on the side not for you but still they're only 74 cents each. It's super clean and makes shoes easily accessible since their only stacked 3 at a time.

This would probably work with all the Banker Boxes we toss out at work. Thanks for giving me a temporary solution to my shelving system problem. I'll get like 90 boxes like this and use it to store pairs until I can get a big enough shelf system set up in the sneaker room.

If the branding bugs you, slap some of those free stickers a lot of places give you with an order. I know I've got about a dozen PYS stickers floating around, and Apple stickers out the wazoo from all the different orders over the years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom