2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Word lol. I leave my dorm unlocked a lot of the time on purpose and by accident and I'm always afraid that I'm going to come back see my jewelry and kicks gone :D. One of these days I'll learn haha.

Man when I was in school I barely brought anything there, and I still ended up having to borrow the bigger car at the end of the year. Thievery was way too rampant in school plus back then any money I did make at work went to partying.

Been thinking back on those times lately, especially since my GF's little sister is finishing up her first year and lives in the dorm across the way from the one I lived at. Laughed when I saw an article in the paper yesterday that some workers at the campus McDs scammed 30K off students by overcharging their meal plan campus cash.

this is far more sophisticated though (I mean c'mon... I'm damn near 30 I can't have folk see my room and have a gang of home depot boxes) it's bad enough I got all these sneakers as it is.

Grown man ish. Spend thousands on a shoe collection and protect it with 74 cent home depot cardboard boxes.

http://www.costco.com/Safco-75"-Steel-Shelving-36"-x-18"-Dark-Gray-.product.11676112.html

I want to get like 6 of these over the next year. That would get my collection into shape, and make it look like I had a dang shoe store in my house.

#DATPRICE

but man real talk my room is far too small---my BF kept saying he gon' throw some shelves but you know how forgetful ya'll are :tongue:

my closet is a atrocious. STRAIGHT CRAZY. Right now I have shoe racks that go horizontally, which was a mistake. Shoulda got them going vertical. This my summer project. I promise.

I really just need a bigger house with more closet space.

Last edited:
Check out Home Depot

http://www.homedepot.com/s/wire%20shelving?NCNI-5

They have better shelves and better prices...

Wire shelving is cheaper, but the one I posted is the heavy duty, stuff I'm used to from our supply closets at work and know it'll hold anything I throw at it. Every time I go to home depot or lowes and check out their shelving I walk away thinking that I'm going to walk in and find that everything has collapsed.

Check out Home Depot

bro got me at work like

can't wait to go home and bust out my tape measure :lol:

http://www.costco.com/Safco-75"-Steel-Shelving-36"-x-18"-Dark-Gray-.product.11676112.html

I want to get like 6 of these over the next year. That would get my collection into shape, and make it look like I had a dang shoe store in my house.
Check out Home Depot

Have several of these. Once you get into the several hundred pairs these are a must. Amazon has better pricing, especially if you have prime.

Man when I was in school I barely brought anything there, and I still ended up having to borrow the bigger car at the end of the year. Thievery was way too rampant in school plus back then any money I did make at work went to partying.

Been thinking back on those times lately, especially since my GF's little sister is finishing up her first year and lives in the dorm across the way from the one I lived at. Laughed when I saw an article in the paper yesterday that some workers at the campus McDs scammed 30K off students by overcharging their meal plan campus cash.

Haha the money I make working in the athletic department funds all my partying needs, but I'm blessed enough to have an in with some of the fraternities. The money I bring in from the gift shop that I co-own is more suitable for my shoe needs (held myself to 6 pairs so far this year).

But I honestly think I only brought like 11 or 12 pairs of nice sneakers with me. Kept the rest at home and I actually sold about 25 pairs in december that were seldom worn or doubles.

You'd be surprised with those scams man! Sh*t is crazy on campuses. The dining halls do that all of the time, and I know for a fact that all of the eateries do. It's a sad world we live in.

Thanks for this! My boxes have been leaning as of late and I've been trying to think of alternatives to going to the container store and dropping the same amount I would on shoes lol 

Tell me about it. It hurts me to think how much I've spent on just clear boxes for all the stuff that doesn't have an OG box.

Have several of these. Once you get into the several hundred pairs these are a must. Amazon has better pricing, especially if you have prime.

I have a few racks and then just stacks and stacks of boxes. They're all in my "office" though, so it's only an eyesore in that one room really.

Oh, and then there are the storage units. ...I own my apartment, and still pay rent for some of my shoes. :lol:

well damn.... man can somebody explain to me what's so great about that set of shoes??? I mean I've seen them....and I honestly just don't get it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
some people will pay a grand plus for WTDs, Tiff Lows, specific Jordans, etc. The supreme high set is my personal grail and yeah I'd pay that about $650 for each pair.

well damn.... man can somebody explain to me what's so great about that set of shoes??? I mean I've seen them....and I honestly just don't get it :lol: :lol:

Nostalgia, hype, cool factor, and hype. They're shoes with gold stars on the side lol, never understood the infatuation with that brand anyway

BTW Gator... ALL GR's SIT, no need to wonder why a GR doesn't sell out instantly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom