2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Team SB sounds dope...sign me up 
smokin.gif

Actually guys, they appear to have dropped their prices on ridefourever.com.  I see that they have WPF for 115, Krampus for 112, they have a few more deals up there as well but, the size run does vary.  I hope that this helps those in the hunt!
Thank You!! Got the WPF in 11.5 for $124.95 shipped.

^I Agree
Doesn't mean it's not worth trying. Besides whichever method is decided the TeamSB could be used just to chat or buy/sell/trade strictly sb's. NT fam hooking up other NT fam.
Exactly. After viewing the sense of entitlement in the Roshe thread, I don't even know if I would create a Team SB just for exclusive info. I'd much rather it be a place where dudes share a common love for the line. And our damn proud to put it in their signature when they post

Jeez... did all these shops get together and figure that 130 was a good round number to use for the SPoTs?

Doesn't really matter to me if we do the teamSB thing or not. Guys will get their info one way or another. I suppose it might slow the lurkers down. Whatever the majority decides I'll run with it.
BP did $130 so everyone copied

#TeamSB

Seems like I'm garnering enough interest. How about we just have a list of sign ups here. Just add your name to the list if you are interested. I will take care of the rest

1)af1 1982

Seems like I'm garnering enough interest. How about we just have a list of sign ups here. Just add your name to the list if you are interested. I will take care of the rest

1)af1 1982

2)growingupny
3)Zedrok
4)LootAndPollute
5)travis

1)af1 1982
2)growingupny
3)Zedrok
4)Travis
5)nikesbme
6)blacklion23

I'm very very late to SBs. I have missed out on tons of classics over the years, being so blinded by Jordan Brand. Been pretty much done with JB for 2 years so I'm more open to other lines. Hoping I can join. Would love get caught up on some pairs I want. I know being a part of this will help. I've been subscribed to this thread for a minute and its helped a lot.

Last edited:

1)af1 1982

2)growingupny
3)Zedrok
4)LootAndPollute
5)travis
6)Nikesbme
7)blacklion23
8)Yanky

Count me in.

1)af1 1982

2)growingupny
3)Zedrok
4)Travis
5)nikesbme
6)blacklion23

7)MrTeeBonilla

and wow $115 for the WPF in my sz too smh my local charged me $130 but hey what can you do 
eyes.gif

1)af1 1982

2)growingupny
3)Zedrok
4)Travis
5)nikesbme
6)blacklion23

7)MrTeeBonilla

8)Dcypoe81

1)af1 1982

2)growingupny
3)Zedrok
4)Travis
5)nikesbme
6)blacklion23

7)MrTeeBonilla

8)Dcypoe81

9)YeezySB

Back
Top Bottom