2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, I was going for a more TeamAMfam type vibe. There's no "exclusivity", "elitist" mentality with them. Just share a love for Air Max Models. So for those who signed up for that google doc looking for exclusive info, sorry to break it to ya 
wink.gif
In this instance I support the idea, just don't want new members to be deterred from adding to what we currently have going.  A group all about sharing secret info would yield iffy returns.

Last edited:
In this instance I support the idea, just don't want new members to be deterred from adding to what we currently have going.  A group all about sharing secret info would yield iffy returns.

Yeah man, Team AM Fam is probably the longest running team on NT. No problems whatsoever, its literally a bunch of ADULTS acting like ADULTS

Anyone got some dunk high white SB laces they wanna trade? Umm new please lol. I got a few of pairs in black for lows, mids and highs I can offer up.

Anyone got some dunk high white SB laces they wanna trade? Umm new please lol. I got a few of pairs in black for lows, mids and highs I can offer up.
When I get home later, I'll check if I have an extra pair and drop them in the mail.  I'll let you know.  No trade required.

Im glad were getting back to the shoes period. Anybody in here also collect new balances? Went in thee last night and they were helpful as the ppl in here. Love it.

I Think These Are Considered Brown Boxes The Gold Boxes Are Actually Gold But Maybe 1 Of The OGs Can Clarify

I was just about to ask this.. Is that what they consider the newer sb's, brown box? Bc like you said, gold box is gold and from a few years ago

I am away from the thread for a little bit and now there's a talk of "Team SB"?

Civickid96

8)

Well it's technically gold color more than brown IMO but yeah I forgot about the straight gold box from a few years ago. I'd say it's Gold 2.0.

BTW it seems that a "retro" of og SBs c/w is a no go as Nike SB doesn't plan to re-release those c/w anytime soon. Kinda sad kinda good. Sad cuz I'd love to have some c/w's from 2002-2005 again. good because Nike SB is avoiding the rehash retro machine that every other nike shoe has gone through. But who knows how long Nike SB can hold out not dropping those classic colorways.

I for one would love to see;

Danny Supa
Reese Forbes denim
paul brown highs
Sharks
bisons
broncos
Barfs
Hulks
Jedis
Homers and of course Heinekens.

Well it's technically gold color more than brown IMO but yeah I forgot about the straight gold box from a few years ago. I'd say it's Gold 2.0.

BTW it seems that a "retro" of og SBs c/w is a no go as Nike SB doesn't plan to re-release those c/w anytime soon. Kinda sad kinda good. Sad cuz I'd love to have some c/w's from 2002-2005 again. good because Nike SB is avoiding the rehash retro machine that every other nike shoe has gone through. But who knows how long Nike SB can hold out not dropping those classic colorways.

I for one would love to see;

Danny Supa
Reese Forbes denim
paul brown highs
Sharks
bisons
broncos
Barfs
Hulks
Jedis
Homers and of course Heinekens.

Out of all those shoes you just listed, I have owned them all except for Paul Brown Highs. :D

I've seen your IG bro. You've got an awesome collection. 
happy.gif

Thanks bro! As I get older and things start being rehashed, I find myself retreating back more to Nike SB. Heck, I'm focusing all my efforts to get back all the stuff I sold/got rid of in the past and I'm not looking at anything newer that JB is bringing out. Wish I would have done the exact opposite and get rid of all my Jordans and not my SBs but I was in a financial bind at the time. Now that the issue is cleared, I'm all moving forward with Nike SB and helping you guys out and sharing what I have and had in pictures.

Again, count me in.

#TeamSB

MEMEME! Haha but in all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised if I recommended that thread in here. Bunch of really great dudes. Been collecting NB for a while. I really recommend it to all the SB heads on here. Materials are top notch, and craftsmanship is fantastic, stupidly comfy too. Great colorways as well. NB is in its prime now like SB was a few years ago, almost every GR is amazing and well thought out. That's what drew me to them a couple years ago. Don't get me wrong SB was my first shoe love and i'll always be steadily buying, but it doesn't hurt to expand your portfolio a bit.

I agree Zedrok. In fact, I've been looking into other brands like Reebok, Asics and New Balance because quite honestly, the hype machine Nike runs is making me sick. Nike SB was left alone and I was loving the anonymity it was having till we had this "concrete" release date fiasco. There are so many other brands other than Nike and the fact that they are putting out quality shoes that deem their price tag, makes me give them my hard earned money. This is something that I wish Nike would address but as long as the masses buy it, they will continue to get away with it.

I agree Zedrok. In fact, I've been looking into other brands like Reebok, Asics and New Balance because quite honestly, the hype machine Nike runs is making me sick. Nike SB was left alone and I was loving the anonymity it was having till we had this "concrete" release date fiasco. There are so many other brands other than Nike and the fact that they are putting out quality shoes that deem their price tag, makes me give them my hard earned money. This is something that I wish Nike would address but as long as the masses buy it, they will continue to get away with it.
QFT!

I've been majorly put off by the release fiasco's from JB recently. That's what pushed my attention else where. Hopefully they abandon this concrete RD and go back to the old ways. But I've enjoyed looking into the other brands. NB has amazing craftsmanship. 

1. What happened to the vibe in here?

2. Ubiq has BHM lows left as well phone order only not sure of sizes but they were on display.

3. Missed you guys. Congrats to everyone that got the spots. Anyone pick up the Koston 2 easter colorway?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's easy to be faithful when nobody wants to sleep with you.

Any of these other companies would do the exact same thing if given the opportunity. And, the beasts aren't immune to these other brands either. When hyped releases, like Ronnie Fieg NBs come out, they jump on the bandwagon. (I'm not sure most of these people even know what Ronnie's relationship to the sneaker world is.) Most of these other brands are just microcosms of Nike in the marketing sense, so I don't get sucked into that. The product is often superior though. That said, I don't really mess with other brands heavy because it was Nike that I fell in love with. As a business, Nike is strong as ever (I've been thinking for years it;s not sustainable, but they continually prove me wrong), so I can't realistically say they should be doing a million things that they aren't doing. They could be making ME way happier, but I've long since realized that I'm not their core customer. ...Once you get too knowledgeable and your love runs too deep, you become too concerting. Authority doesn't like those who question it.

I'm okay with that. And, in response, since modern Nike doesn't often meet my needs. There are plenty of months in which I spend upwards of $1000 on sneakers (it is what it is), but Nike only sees a small part of that. Probably fewer than 1 in 10 of my purchases today is related to something that will show up on Nike's balance sheet. (I know that they sell the shoes to the vendors, and how their books work - just sayin')

Anyway, this is just a meandering way of saying not to be fooled into thinking that there's anything inherently different about Reebok, NB, etc. A business will get away with as much as its consumer base will let it. Nike is just better positioned to bend its customer base over than the other brands are.

Last edited:
A lot of traffic in here today.

SPOTs came in from Civil - Yeah I know Mr. Me Too

Also picked up the Thunder Blues from ebay for $70 shipped. Love the classic SB style and Georgetown like color way.

Pics to come

Apparently diamond supply co. is working on something with nike. Hopefully its another sb. (Crossing my fingers)

Edit: i guess this is old news. Sorry if its been mentioned before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom