2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Could it be ?!?!?!?! Last time they hooked up we all know wat occurred . ... Wat they gonna come up with for Pt. 2 ?
I'm giving up hope on them already 
laugh.gif

No skateshop around me, most shops won't take phone orders so I guess I'm SOL

This Concord drop would be childs play compared to the hype that collab would receive. Hopefully some hyperstrike Jordan drops at $400 MSRP around the same time as this collab, lol.
Is 250 For Mosquitos To Much Guy Want Ro Pull The Trig But Not If I Can Get Cheaper ?
Definitely too much. I'll keep an eye out fam. As the other homies have stated, retail is about the value of those. If you don't mind the hit I can't really fault you, but I'm certain they can be had for way less.

Last edited:
I'm giving up hope on them already 
laugh.gif

No skateshop around me, most shops won't take phone orders so I guess I'm SOL

This Concord drop would be childs play compared to the hype that collab would receive. Hopefully some hyperstrike Jordan drops at $400 MSRP around the same time as this collab, lol.

Honestly man it's ridiculous how many people sleep on SBs . And in no way am I saying thts a bad thing . .. I mean more for us right ? But wat I am saying is tht even with the concord release and if diamond supply&co. does another collab with nike sb there will still be available to everyone who wants them . Especially with the help tht this thread gives off top you can scoop up a pair .

Last edited:
Most of the mosquitos on ebay are sitting at $250 buy it now prices. I remember way before I got into dunks they were on sale for $39 in the mall.

Why can't mf dooms be on Craigslist lmfao . Been looking for those bad boys for a millennium . Sheesh

i've seen a few pairs floating around my local fb sneaker group.  I'll keep my eye out for an 10-11

Edit: Mf dooms that is

Last edited:
Always been a fan of the SB's but never copped any, but I am strongly leaning towards them now. I stopped by a shop today and there were so many clean colorways.

I was thinking of copping the Birch's and/or the Mint highs, just don't know which one yet!

Can anyone explain to me the difference between Dunk Highs and SB Dunks? I have a pair of blue, light blue and white Dunk highs that I loved so much I've worn through the sole on the heel. I keep seeing SB dunks (I know it's the skate board division of Nike) but am curious if there is any physical difference in the shoes.

Can anyone explain to me the difference between Dunk Highs and SB Dunks? I have a pair of blue, light blue and white Dunk highs that I loved so much I've worn through the sole on the heel. I keep seeing SB dunks (I know it's the skate board division of Nike) but am curious if there is any physical difference in the shoes.

SB's have zoom air insoles and some have padded tongues and thicker laces. I can usually eyeball the difference in them since regular dunks look bulkier to me.

I repped a lot of people for just the sheer vibe in here. Love it! :D

If you haven't scored anywhere else and just saw that pickyourshoes link, by all means go through them and pick them up.

It's a decent price and I for one glad I got a pair.

#TeamSB

I repped a lot of people for just the sheer vibe in here. Love it! :D

If you haven't scored anywhere else and just saw that pickyourshoes link, by all means go through them and pick them up.

It's a decent price and I for one glad I got a pair.

#TeamSB

I'm not in this thread as much as I should be, but I figured I'd help anyone out who was after the SPoT's

my latest SB WDW

Nice Iguana Camo Highs there. That's one shoe I slept on. Again, thanks for helping out. People still looking for a pair can rest assured that pickyourshoes is not a bad place to go.

Back
Top Bottom