2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

been so busy these past few days helping family out since my grandmother has to start chemo for bc so i havent been able to look, but does anyone know any sites with the giraffes for retail or below and some janoski maxes possibly?

Oh jeez I hope the treatment is successful for your grandmother. If no one else says it thanks for stepping up and helping out, chemo struggles can test a famliy's limits.

Oh jeez I hope the treatment is successful for your grandmother. If no one else says it thanks for stepping up and helping out, chemo struggles can test a famliy's limits.
thanks man i appreciate it. its gonna be a long process, my mother had it 8 years ago and beat it but my grandmother tested positive for one of the most aggressive forms.  just gonna do my best helping out that may my family can support her since she is gonna need all the help she can get to beat it.

and thanks guys for the help on the giraffes.

thanks man i appreciate it. its gonna be a long process, my mother had it 8 years ago and beat it but my grandmother tested positive for one of the most aggressive forms.  just gonna do my best helping out that may my family can support her since she is gonna need all the help she can get to beat it.

Good luck brother

I've been through it with my Grandmom; I hope she beats it.

been so busy these past few days helping family out since my grandmother has to start chemo for bc so i havent been able to look, but does anyone know any sites with the giraffes for retail or below and some janoski maxes possibly?
Hang in there my man and hopefully she beats it and has a speedy recovery!

Um..... Lmfao

hey man, thoughts and prayers with your fam. 

Those Beullers I got in a 9.5 (I'm normally a 10) fit very comfortably. I'm actually surprised. However, I unfortunately sold my Tiff Highs so can you guys help me with the decision I have to make next? I got 800 to throw down, got a pair of tiff lows on lineup for 700-750 shipped lightly worn, Heineken's lightly worn, no box only OG red laces for 450 shipped, or Red Supreme Lows DS OG all for $450 shipped. Thoughts? Additions? I need the help I'm truly indecisive.

Out of the 3, I'd go with the Diamond lows, I'm not sold on any of the Supremes really and I'd much rather go for the 2002 lows or 03 Highs, and Heineken has never been a go to beer for me so it was never a MUST HAVE shoe for me.

Hope everything works out. Lost a close friend just a few months ago to cancer - only 24 years old. Sad. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Out of the 3, I'd go with the Diamond lows, I'm not sold on any of the Supremes really and I'd much rather go for the 2002 lows or 03 Highs, and Heineken has never been a go to beer for me so it was never a MUST HAVE shoe for me.
I'm thinking of going with them, too. I've wanted them for a while and I just never have all the dough in line to cop (it would always be putting me in some sorta financial stress). The Heineken's are cool, only considering copping because of the price. And I've always wanted those Red Supreme lows. They're relatively new now, but I know in about 5-10 years they'll be like the black/white supreme lows are now (really tough to get). Do you have any additional suggestions? It doesn't have to cost $800, I'd be just as happy copping 4 $200 pairs or a single $500 pair, I just have the dough to make some moves on my dunk collection.

As many Pro B dunks as you can find in your size, the price has been pretty sweet lately and they're getting harder to find since we're 12 years out from the last release.

As many Pro B dunks as you can find in your size, the price has been pretty sweet lately and they're getting harder to find since we're 12 years out from the last release.
That's definitely a thought. I'm most certainly thinking about copping some seriously old heat and that's why I was looking at some Irons, too. Off to search.

Today's wear, not an SB nor even a Pro B, this is the rerelease of the Pro B that was labeled just a Dunk Low Pro, has a stuffed tongue, the straps holding the tongue down are really high up which make for an uncomfortable fit and since they're never going to be sold to anyone else, I ended up cutting them off and really enjoy wearing them out now.

That's definitely a thought. I'm most certainly thinking about copping some seriously old heat and that's why I was looking at some Irons, too. Off to search.
Don't know your size but corgi been posting more heat in pro b for good prices lately

I'd be looking at what you mentioned or get some awesome 2 shoe deals or pairings.
The stuff id be looking at besides what you mentioned is

Send helps
Hawaiian (can be had cheap)
Quagmires
Mf dooms
Skunks

You can end up with 2 awesome pairs for 800. But really it's all personal opinion, I don't love the tiffs enough to choose them over skunks and quagmires or nds hawaiis, ds dooms and ds send helps can all be had for about 800 together, for you it might be the other way around.

Last edited:
Just be aware that Pro Bs are kind of a mystery to people, they'll label stuff that's not Pro B as Pro B. If the Box doesn't say Pro B it's not a Pro B, Nike was doing all kinds of weirdness with the Dunk at the time the first wave of SBs came out so you'll have quite a few stuffed tongue dunks, and then there were the 2001/2002 released Pro B that had thing tongues but fat flat laces.

That being said, I'm a big fan of pretty much any and all dunks that came out between 98-03

Last edited:
Today's wear, not an SB nor even a Pro B, this is the rerelease of the Pro B that was labeled just a Dunk Low Pro, has a stuffed tongue, the straps holding the tongue down are really high up which make for an uncomfortable fit and since they're never going to be sold to anyone else, I ended up cutting them off and really enjoy wearing them out now.
Those are simple and clean. I like the 3m!

There's a high that's just like it too.

I got the highs for $40 a few years back, the lows I spent a bit more on, but nothing crazy.

Don't know your size but corgi been posting more heat in pro b for good prices lately

I'd be looking at what you mentioned or get some awesome 2 shoe deals or pairings.
The stuff id be looking at besides what you mentioned is

Send helps
Hawaiian (can be had cheap)
Quagmires
Mf dooms
Skunks

You can end up with 2 awesome pairs for 800. But really it's all personal opinion, I don't love the tiffs enough to choose them over skunks and quagmires or nds hawaiis, ds dooms and ds send helps can all be had for about 800 together, for you it might be the other way around.
Skunks are a lifetime grail for me as well, and a definite consideration for me. I'd cop DS OG all only on that pair. I also considered trying to cop the Papa and Baby Bear SB's in a pack. If i find the right person, I could maybe talk down on price.

There's a high that's just like it too.

I got the highs for $40 a few years back, the lows I spent a bit more on, but nothing crazy.
Yeah, I'm stoked on my Beullers which are also simple and clean (besides the print tongue). I'm looking for something a little more flashy now, I think.

Back
Top Bottom