2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You'll love the Diamond Lows, it's a pretty well built dunk. I don't wear mine as often as I want though, it does tend to attract attention, and I prefer hanging out without attracting attention.

I think this was the last time I wore them out, and looking at the EXIF data it was almost a year ago.

Mos def agree with you on the quality. The Diamond Lows are an extremely well built dunk. The current resell price has me tempted to sell. Especially since I don't ever wear mine anymore. The only reason that I keep them is because I have a personal connection to them. My cousin used to design for Diamond Supply back in the early days of the brand. He actually came up with the Diamond logo that's on the tongue and the OG Diamond script on the shirts.

Sup y'all, long time lurker and decided to join the thread. From the bay area ca. just got into shoes(sb dunks mostly), got about 20 pairs this year... Yeah I gotta shoe problem.

I've got to go on a shoe buying hiatus. Blew the rest of the month's sneaker budget on a newer camera, my old Pentax still has life, but I wanted something with live view and I was able to get a pretty good deal on a discontinued mirrorless.

With the extra accessories I bought this morning, I'm only going to be able to swing the Baos when they drop and will have to hold off on more purchases until May.

Well that and I manned up to be the one to buy sacks of crawfish for a family boil and if the price stays where it's been I'm looking at dropping 500 before I've even picked up propane.

Last edited:
Just a heads up..saw some Georgetown SB's at citadel Nike outlets in Los Angeles just right now scattered in sizes 10 to 11.

Apologies for being noobish...but I can't find a size 14 to try on.

I bought my first pair of SB Dunk Highs today on eBay. I know the silhouette is similar to the Jordan 1, which I'm not the biggest fan of (sacrilege right?). I really liked my one pair of Jordan 1 "Phats" which were supposed to be a little wider and more padded. Does anyone who's tried the Phats know if the fit is similar to SB Dunks?

Appreciate it.

Those HTM forces... DROOOL I don't even mind that they've been worn. Just a half size too small. Watch now that I'm trying not to buy anything he's going to list everything that's in my wish list in my size and for a great price.

'preciate the responses ... but I know some people are; cuz they always talking about what they seen in the groups. Where ya'll at :nerd:

I always feel like I'm missing out on those cuz I don't have a facebook. My buddy is always catching deals on the local.

On an unrelated note who's ready for this game right now?

wait... dang man ya'll don't have facebook? Who does that? :lol:

Most ppl I know who have it are older, and just missed the wave. Very seldom do I know of people under 30 without an FB (unless they had one and deleted it)

Most ppl I know who have it are older, and just missed the wave. Very seldom do I know of people under 30 without an FB (unless they had one and deleted it)

I got rid of mine this year in an effort to cut down on my net presence. It's nice to actually have things to talk about with friends when I see them in person now. Catching up is more than just oh did you see what I posted this week?

I'd had my FB account since late 2004, it was still thefacebook when I first got on. So getting rid of it was kind of like getting off drugs. I still occasionally open a tab and out of force of habit go to the site, but since it's been over 4 months now I find that I'm not missing out on anything.

I think most folks in here are over 30. I'm 37 and have never had a FB. Was never really into the whole social media thing.

Yeah I just deleted mine when I moved to twitter

I deleted my twitter (then started it up again once I realize how much of an asset it is when shopping for kicks) but I only follow stores, my old professor, and one or two #NT fam.

I used to be DEEP in #NTwitter a few years back. Had to kick that habit though, way too much negativity/hate.

I get why some people delete their facebook, few times I thought about it. But hey, not gonna lie it helps me keep up with people I normally wouldn't keep up with (old friends of college, HS, family members, etc)

Back
Top Bottom