2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Skunks are a lifetime grail for me as well, and a definite consideration for me. I'd cop DS OG all only on that pair. I also considered trying to cop the Papa and Baby Bear SB's in a pack. If i find the right person, I could maybe talk down on price.

So many great kicks to pick from! The pack you mentioned is awesome too! Considering I've seen all 3 for around 1200 before in ds condition you might be able to pull it off. Though I think the mids are the least coveted.

So many great kicks to pick from! The pack you mentioned is awesome too! Considering I've seen all 3 for around 1200 before in ds condition you might be able to pull it off. Though I think the mids are the least coveted.
I'll never buy a single pair of mids. They come in some great CW's (Mama Bears, Peacocks, etc) but I HATE that strap with a passion. But I know, this is why I need help with direction. The money I've put aside is enough for MANY different variations of kicks. 

Dont c how they can be growing on u... i dont like wearing pink much. Only pink shoe i have is whats on the ion pink highs but i would swoop up a pair of WPF for under $200 easily :smile:
Lol I'm with you...I just dunno if I could ever wear and pull off an all-pink shoe

finally putting in some work in these today

Nike Dunk High SB Wheat
Damn verse, those wheats are too nice!

I got 800 to throw down, got a pair of tiff lows on lineup for 700-750 shipped lightly worn, Heineken's lightly worn, no box only OG red laces for 450 shipped, or Red Supreme Lows DS OG all for $450 shipped.
If it were me, I'd be going for the red surpreme's...I'm a sucker for elephant print lol

FUUUUU guy offered me a VNDS diamond lows + 200 cash for my black supreme foams.

It's almost a no brainer. Almost.

FUUUUU guy offered me a VNDS diamond lows + 200 cash for my black supreme foams.

It's almost a no brainer. Almost.
That's an OBVIOUS no brainer. Tiffs for $50 since you paid $250 retail and are getting $200 back.

been so busy these past few days helping family out since my grandmother has to start chemo for bc so i havent been able to look, but does anyone know any sites with the giraffes for retail or below and some janoski maxes possibly?

I feel for you my man. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your fam. I lost my dad last Thanksgiving after a very long 3 year fight with cancer, so I know what you are going through. You just gotta hang in there and be strong for the rest of your family. I hope she makes it through.

If it were me, I'd be going for the red surpreme's...I'm a sucker for elephant print lol
Me too. Just tough to get the premes because I have enough for Tiff Lows now and I may not have this opportunity again. it's always easier to get $500 saved than $1000. 

I'd make that trade in an instant. Every time I think I want to get a pair of foams I remember dumping my eggplants for really low. I made a half hearted attempt to get the supremes mostly because I've never managed to get anything from them in their drops, but I'd probably end up regretting it the moment they came in.

That's a perfect trade IMO unless you really just want the cash..
That's part of it but I mean the odds of getting 800+ cash for these this soon is just not that great but (at least) $600 tiffs + cash? Yeah 

That's an OBVIOUS no brainer. Tiffs for $50 since you paid $250 retail and are getting $200 back.
Yeah but part of me still wants to trade my blacks for reds so I have one of each.

That's part of it but I mean the odds of getting 800+ cash for these this soon is just not that great but (at least) $600 tiffs + cash? Yeah 

Yeah but part of me still wants to trade my blacks for reds so I have one of each.
If you got two pairs of blacks, I have no idea why we're having this discussion hahaha. The red foams are HIDEOUS and the black are just manageable (in my opinion, obviously others will differ in their opinion). Why not get some Tiffs which are dwindling in supply? You can always get foams later. They'll come down in price a little once the hype dies down. 

EDIT* To be fair, I'm mostly just salty cuz I'm considering buying tiffs for ~7-800 and I skipped on foams cuz I didn't like them. I had them in cart and nearly checked out just for trade fodder but didn't do it cuz I can't stand the shoes. Here you are getting an offer of tiffs for your $250 foams and you get $200 cash in the trade. That means you're essentially being offered $1000 for your preme foams that you paid $250 for.

Last edited:
what are some good facebook groups to join?? I'm tired of seeing everybody with WPF... I need to really get on my grizzly to acquire them. Unlike the goldenrods (which just kinda fell in my lap after a quick google search) these are proving to be much more difficult to find.

edit - thought you guys were talking about red supreme blazers. I keep forgetting they dropped in dunk lows.

Last edited:
Those Beullers I got in a 9.5 (I'm normally a 10) fit very comfortably. I'm actually surprised. However, I unfortunately sold my Tiff Highs so can you guys help me with the decision I have to make next? I got 800 to throw down, got a pair of tiff lows on lineup for 700-750 shipped lightly worn, Heineken's lightly worn, no box only OG red laces for 450 shipped, or Red Supreme Lows DS OG all for $450 shipped. Thoughts? Additions? I need the help I'm truly indecisive.

I would go with the red supremes. Not a huge fan of the Heinekens and all though I do like the tiff lows, I own a pair but I can never get myself to wear them. I feel like they are too flashy and attract way too much attention. IMO the supremes are a much more wearable shoe. I also don't own a pair of the supremes and would still like to get a pair at some point.

I thought I'd take a half decent picture of my 2014 1st quarter round up. It's truly the Year Of The Highs for me...probably the only lows I'm looking for right now are the WOF's. Overall feel blessed to have copped some fire this year. Anyways, what has everyone else copped this year so far? I can only imagine what my full year round up will be and the $$$ put towards it. So is The life of a sneakerhead...

edit - increased picture size

Last edited:
I thought I'd take a half decent picture of my 2014 1st quarter round up. It's truly the Year Of The Highs for me...probably the only lows I'm looking for right now are the WOF's. Overall feel blessed to have copped some fire this year. Anyways, what has everyone else copped this year so far? I can only imagine what my full year round up will be and the $$$ put towards it. So is The life of a sneakerhead...
Great pick ups bro. Every shoe is a great shoe.

I would go with the red supremes. Not a huge fan of the Heinekens and all though I do like the tiff lows, I own a pair but I can never get myself to wear them. I feel like they are too flashy and attract way too much attention. IMO the supremes are a much more wearable shoe. I also don't own a pair of the supremes and would still like to get a pair at some point.
I was saying to someone else that my only issue is I can get them for like $400-500 which is much more easy to acquire than a $800 shoe. The Tiffs are dwindling in supply and my chances to get a DS or NDS pair are decreasing every day and the red Preme lows I will have no issue getting for at least the next year or two.

Last edited:
I was saying to someone else that my only issue is I can get them for like $400-500 which is much more easy to acquire than a $800 shoe. The Tiffs are dwindling in supply and my chances to get a DS or NDS pair are decreasing every day and the red Preme lows I will have no issue getting for at least the next year or two.
Then I think you've got your answer. If you are willing to spend the cash, I don't think you'll be disappointed either way.

Then I think you've got your answer. If you are willing to spend the cash, I don't think you'll be disappointed either way.
That's some great advice! Thanks to everyone who added to the discussion. You helped make my decision that much easier!

You'll love the Diamond Lows, it's a pretty well built dunk. I don't wear mine as often as I want though, it does tend to attract attention, and I prefer hanging out without attracting attention.

I think this was the last time I wore them out, and looking at the EXIF data it was almost a year ago.

Really miss my pair of diamond lows lol. Thought I got a great deal when I sold em years ago nds for like 375. They blew up since.

You'll love the Diamond Lows, it's a pretty well built dunk. I don't wear mine as often as I want though, it does tend to attract attention, and I prefer hanging out without attracting attention.

I think this was the last time I wore them out, and looking at the EXIF data it was almost a year ago.

Quality :wink:

I'm not, I don't smoke any more and when I did, I didn't like to attract attention by wearing something advertising it. If they do a hackysack dunk I'd be willing to buy a pair, but so far there hasn't been any more info on a dunk, just the Koston and Janoski

Back
Top Bottom