2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Creases don't bother me. They're gonna happen and I wear my shoes hard. If I have to sacrifice overall comfort or adjust how I walk to protect the shoe, I'll just stick to white on white AF1's and call it quits lol..

UnDS shoes is probably one of the best feelings

ok...when you un ds a pair of shoes does anyone else walk weird at 1st as if walking like that will prevent creses? idk i dont mean to do it it just happens 

I bought some sneaker shields before, tried them on once...never wore them again.  Too uncomfortable, I'd have to buy my shoes a size up just for them to feel right.  Not worth it to me.
Sneakerfan That Whole Milan Pack Was Just Beautiful. 
Yes indeed!

So clean.

I just tend to wear my shoes, sneakershields or not. Honestly, I think creases give the shoes character. Just my 2 cents.
happy.gif
I wear my kicks too, but if I can prevent creases, I'm going to. I've just always kept my kicks clean, and if they can stay uncreased for as long as possible, that helps the shoes keep that "clean" look. That's just me though. I can see where you're coming from though.

ok...when you un ds a pair of shoes does anyone else walk weird at 1st as if walking like that will prevent creses? idk i dont mean to do it it just happens 
Yeah, It's just a sign of respect for the effort that goes into each shoe. lol

Last edited:
After painting the swoosh black, I really love this colorway! Lots of compliments already on them.

Just got my SPOTs in and I like 'em. They did have an excessive amount of glue under the insole though, had to rip a bunch of it out...

Anyways, I've been on the hunt for a pair of "Ryu" mids since I missed their release a couple years ago and was wondering if any of you guys know of a size 11 floating around for sale. I can wear a 10.5 but they are very snug and uncomfortable. There was just one on eBay that I almost bought but couldn't do it because I love wearing my dunks and I'd just be miserable in a size smaller. Anyways, always appreciate the massive effort in this thread!

Cheers

Creases are inevitable , I've no lie seen people walk basically on their heels js to avoid them . Never bought sneaker shields or anything like tht tho . To this day I still walk kinda funny in my "Dino Jrs" js to stop the creasing cuhz those bad boys crease easily and it's mad visible on some pairs I've seen .
If you're gonna walk funny to prevent the creasing, you should definitely get you some sneaker shields. They work really well. To me, it's worth the investment (they're like $10 a pair). It just sucks that they're uncomfortable in the SB Dunks. I feel like the toebox on Dunks is lower than most early model Js, which leads to the toes getting cramped up. But yeah, $10 shoe tree beats having to walk funny... Peace.

I bought some sneaker shields before, tried them on once...never wore them again.  Too uncomfortable, I'd have to buy my shoes a size up just for them to feel right.  Not worth it to me.

Yes indeed!

So clean.
Another thing about Sneaker Shields; when I first got them, I walked around for several days with them thinking "Damn, these things are REALLY uncomfortable". Then I realized that you're supposed to take you insole out of the shoe before putting the SSs in... Felt pretty dumb after that, but oh well. It happens to the best of us. Anyways, that changes the setup DRASTICALLY. Also, it reminded me to ALWAYS read directions, no matter what it is... lol

I just tend to wear my shoes, sneakershields or not. Honestly, I think creases give the shoes character. Just my 2 cents.
happy.gif
Couldn't agree more, repped. I also think that the creasing on SBs doesn't look like it does on Jordan's or other shoes. Jordans or other shoes can look more beat after 5-6 wears, but after 5-6 wears of SBs, you still have that new-ish feeling. That's one of the reasons I've always loved them. Some of my most beat pairs are the pairs that sometime just look the freshest!

I wish those mint highs were a mid...
I'm planning on snagging a pair of sequoia and changing up the swoosh and NIKE color. I'll post some pics when I do.

Sneakerfan, I posted about the deal on the Charcoals a week or so ago... Never heard anything so didn't know if you had already copped or didnt want em anymore...If you are an 11 they have that size, if 11.5 then no dice. HMU for the link, I'll PM it to you. If the size doesn't work for you I'll let the thread have at em if anyone is interested.  Also I copped those Clay/black highs off of Civil prob 3 months or so ago and that was the only place I could find them. Not going to be an easy find anymore, they've been out for at least a year and a half or so. If you can find some cop though, they are my everyday beaters and I seriously wear them more than any other shoe right now.

Last edited:
Sneakerfan, I posted about the deal on the Charcoals a week or so ago... Never heard anything so didn't know if you had already copped or didnt want em anymore...If you are an 11 they have that size, if 11.5 then no dice. HMU for the link, I'll PM it to you. If the size doesn't work for you I'll let the thread have at em if anyone is interested.  Also I copped those Clay/black highs off of Civil prob 3 months or so ago and that was the only place I could find them. Not going to be an easy find anymore, they've been out for at least a year and a half or so. If you can find some cop though, they are my everyday beaters and I seriously wear them more than any other shoe right now.
Yeah, with my ADHD nowadays, I completely lost track of it when I was going to cop.

I'm a 11.5/12 so it's all good, share the wealth with the rest of the thread.  I appreciate the lookout tho fam.  Gonna roll with the civil deal so that I don't wind up SOL like I am now with the Clay joints.  Those two along with the Mint Highs are my favorite recent GR SB Highs.  Definitely a good choice for a beater, they look good broken in.

Back
Top Bottom