2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice Iguana Camo Highs there. That's one shoe I slept on. Again, thanks for helping out. People still looking for a pair can rest assured that pickyourshoes is not a bad place to go.

thanks civ, yeah I wanted to double up, and I was all over this thread when they were releasing. Yeah i figure if all goes bad for people at least PYS is reputable enough to cop from.

BIP brought me back to the old Nike return policy and customer service. The good ol' days.

Last edited by a moderator:
30% off with code TAKE30...free shipping WON'T work with this code.
glasses.gif

http://www.transportskate.com/mens.html?limit=all&manufacturer=466&type=349
REPPED! Didn't scoop, was hoping for some of the newer GRs to be in there, but was real close to those black/white LunarRods.

added these black/gum sb's to my pink box collection...p-rod 1's and some halloweens
Glad to see another person who likes the P. Rod 1s. Here's what I posted a few weeks ago with a pickup:

I've been fiending to bust them out but its STILL snowing in the North East. Today's looking good so I might have to go for it

BTW, thanks for that PM fam. Repped!

Love that this thread has gotten back on track.

There's a size 10 pair of DS Pusheads on the local SB group.  Dude wants $260, but I can try and talk him down and ship if anyone's in need.

Anyone see these lurking around anywhere?  Kicking myself for putting off grabbing them.

nike-sb-dunk-high-clay-black-white-01-570x570.jpg

Almost copped the 3Ms...but the Charcoal Highs take precedence, lol.  Think someone else posted a deal on those a few weeks back but it slipped my mind to check, might've been mindbenda that time too haha.

Trying not to splurge too much as I still have to grab Milan AM1s and hopefully snipe these auctions for some Pink as well as silver box goodies.  #sneakeraddictproblems

Dunno sneakerfan, those clay highs came out around december 11' or january 12'. Might be hard to find a deal on them at this point.

Dunno sneakerfan, those clay highs came out around december 11' or january 12'. Might be hard to find a deal on them at this point.
I was afraid of that.  At this point I would love to at least see my size pop up on eBay haha.  Moral of the story, don't hold off too long to the point that pairs dry up, lol.  There are a few of the newer drops that I'm holding off on while I chase down a few grails, but I'm not going to delay copping the way I have in the past.

Almost copped the 3Ms...but the Charcoal Highs take precedence, lol.  Think someone else posted a deal on those a few weeks back but it slipped my mind to check, might've been mindbenda that time too haha.

Trying not to splurge too much as I still have to grab Milan AM1s and hopefully snipe these auctions for some Pink as well as silver box goodies.  #sneakeraddictproblems
Repped.

Milans for me as well...

I'll give that a try. Couldn't hurt.
Magic Erasers are Manna to the sneaker world. Never tried them with jean stains though, but I don't doubt the validity of dude's statement. I've cleaned stains several times with all sorts of cleaners (Jason Markk, that toxic foam stuff you get at any shoe store) and had zero success, but take a Magic Eraser to it and it's gone in one wipe. THANKYOUMAGICERASER

Magic Erasers are Manna to the sneaker world. Never tried them with jean stains though, but I don't doubt the validity of dude's statement. I've cleaned stains several times with all sorts of cleaners (Jason Markk, that toxic foam stuff you get at any shoe store) and had zero success, but take a Magic Eraser to it and it's gone in one wipe. THANKYOUMAGICERASER
I'll give it a try this weekend. If I have some success, I'll try it on my white ginos too. My lady stepped on the suede, HUGE black scuff 
mean.gif
. I didn't speak to her that day. 

WOW. That was a beautiful slaying. I appreciate slayings that can actually help the person being slayed. Hopefully, guy truly understood where you were coming from and ceases with the rooster-blocking/bragging routine...

On another note, I'm new to this thread (haven't been in here before today) and have been checking out some of the posts, and I noticed a similar theme when compared to the NB thread; people (for the most part) are trying to help others and don't flame others constantly like 13 yr. old kids (which most likely they probably are), which is the EXACT OPPOSITE in the JB thread (where I spend most of my time when I'm on NT). After noticing those things, I honestly think the best idea might be moving to a different website. I don't have a site to suggest off-hand. I just think that as long as this thread/forum is on NT, it will eventually get found by the JB kids when the hype on SBs builds up again (which it will), just like they'll find the NB thread when NBs start picking up steam, which is already happening (the "picking up steam part"). From what I've gathered with the NB thread, most of the "regulars" are cats more in tune with my thinking and disposition; Late 20s-Early 30s cat who has been a fan of kicks for a long time, understands the idea of reciprocity and treats others how they want to be treated, and isn't about drama and flaming people who ask honest questions - basically, ADULTS. I'm guessing the SB thread is similar to the NB thread, unlike the Jordan Brand thread, which is full of the type of people us "old heads" don't have the time for: the 14-20 yr old kid who has been a fan of kicks for several months to a couple years, isn't self-aware yet and only cares about their selfish needs, is all about starting pointless drama and flaming people with their like-minded cohorts for asking honest questions - basically, CHILDREN. Any thoughts?

Even though I am new to this thread, I'm not new to SBs or Dunks. I've been a fan of Dunks since before SB Dunks existed (even though I grew up in the DMV, where AF1s are KING - I never liked 'em. too bulky imho), so naturally, when they made a more comfortable Dunk (ala the SB Dunk) with crazy concepts/designs, of course it was only natural I became a fan. I never skated when I was younger, but a lot of my friends did, so skate culture was something I was always familiar with and appreciative of (this was when Wu-Tang heads and Skaters were really becoming intertwined, during the mid to late 90s). Anyways, after a several year hiatus from copping kicks (when I got strung out on heroin and couldn't cop FOOD, let alone spend money on kicks), I finally got back into it about a year and a half ago, when I got clean. First, I started with building my Retro Js collection up (I'm about halfway to where I need to be), but around the beginning of March, thinking about Biggie's untimely passing got me thinking about the Huxtables (which really should be called Biggies, considering he was the TRUE inspiration for the shoe) again, a shoe I'd always loved but never was able to get. I decided to cop a pair and was able to scoop a VVNDS pair off eBay in my size. After that, I decided to start building up my SB collection again as well, by trying to cop as many of my grails as possible. I'm only 2 pairs in on the grails (Biggies, RESN Guccis), but I've copped a few of the new releases (the BHM Pack, the SPoT joints) and am excited about a few of the upcoming releases this year. Anyways, I just wanted to give a little introduction to myself, as I plan on checking out the thread more and more. My name is Chris, and I'm a sneaker lover. Peace.

Last edited:
I'll give it a try this weekend. If I have some success, I'll try it on my white ginos too. My lady stepped on the suede, HUGE black scuff 
mean.gif
. I didn't speak to her that day. 
Aye carumba! My girl KNOWS to watch the kicks! Oh well... women; can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! lol

Just be careful when cleaning the suede (obviously) with not getting 'em too wet and drying them off quickly. I've never used a Magic Eraser on that type of material, but I imagine you'd have to wet it a little more than normal, otherwise it would just crumble when you're rubbing it against the material, which might mess up the material as well. Let me know how it goes. That'll be something to lodge in the old memory bank if it works. I keep a box of Magic Erasers on hand at ALL times when cleaning kicks. It's a MUST. Good luck!

You guys ever use Sneaker Shields (aka Wearable Shoe Trees) or Force Fields in your SB Dunks? For those unfamiliar, Sneaker Shields are made of hard plastic, and you put them inside your shoes in the toebox area. The Force Fields are made of slightly-dense foam, and they stick to the roof of the toebox on the inside of your shoes due to 2 adhesive strips on the top of the foam cutout. Both products are used to prevent/minimize the inevitable creasing in the toebox of your shoes that come with wearing your shoes. I use SS's in my Retro Js, so I tried throwing 'em in my Dunks, but what I noticed was that the SB Dunk toebox is slightly lower than, say, the Retro 3, 4, or 5, which makes for a painful experience when walking. The side of the front of my foot (by my toes) hurt as well, but I was able to fix that by cutting a lot of the side part of the SS off. I bought some Force Fields to try, which I've always stayed away from, after all the bad reviews I've heard about them, just to see how they worked. They seemed to work well with my Huxtables; they were tight, but foam against my feet is MUCH better than plastic against my feet. After that, I bought a couple more pairs to use with the other Dunks I have, assuming I'd have the same results. After walking around for 1 hr in my Guccis, I noticed that the shoes had creased noticeably, which was no bueno, so I switched back to the SSs. Honestly, if it is only a little uncomfortable, it is worth dealing with to not crease up my kicks. However, if it becomes painful, I'll have to go back to the FFs. I'm now wondering if my Biggies' are actually creased up as well, and I just didn't notice it as much due to the white toebox. What do you guys like to use, if anything, to prevent creasing on your SB Dunks? Are there any other products besides the Sneaker Shields and Force Fields that work well? Thanks guys. Peace.

Welcome to the thread, UncutRaw and thanks for that post. The vibe in this thread is reminds me why I got into this hobby heavy to begin with. Just a bunch of chill dudes with a passion for the shoes and the culture.

Props for another reminder that I need to get a pair of the Biggie Coogi Sweater SBs as well. :lol:

Nothing crazy on feet today but super comfortable, remember these from a couple years back, have a full length zoom unit throughout the sole feels like im walking on kim kardashians a** all day.. so soft 

Thanks for posting that spot dunk link as well but they wanted 40 for shipping, had to cancel... the search continues lol 

Creases are inevitable , I've no lie seen people walk basically on their heels js to avoid them . Never bought sneaker shields or anything like tht tho . To this day I still walk kinda funny in my "Dino Jrs" js to stop the creasing cuhz those bad boys crease easily and it's mad visible on some pairs I've seen .

Back
Top Bottom