2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It helps if you've got some manufacturing knowledge, but based on the most basic memories I have from an intro to home ec class I took in middle school it seems like you'd want to use a heavy duty seam ripper to remove upper from the midsole and something like a heat gun to get the glue loose enough to separate it completely.

Broke down and used ebay bucks on a pair of Big Gulps.

Last edited:
Socal weather was great today so finally busted these out!

Bonus pic :wink:

I keep seeing them pop up for the low 100's may have to pull the trigger soon

I got a pair that looked like they were barely used for 38+ shipping which came out to FREE with the ebay bucks I had for this quarter.

That Mustang is gorgeous. I can't see me ever getting that car crazy, but I appreciate seeing a well maintained one. That's a second gen right?

It helps if you've got some manufacturing knowledge, but based on the most basic memories I have from an intro to home ec class I took in middle school it seems like you'd want to use a heavy duty seam ripper to remove upper from the midsole and something like a heat gun to get the glue loose enough to separate it completely.

Broke down and used ebay bucks on a pair of Big Gulps.

I was figuring a heat gun for the sole glue, gotta figure out a few things and order them before jumping into this.. Worse case scenario is I throw 50-100 bux down the drain..

I bid about 5 times in the last 20 seconds

Was so heated forgot about the boba fetts that ends 10 min later for about the same price smdh

Bid your final price at the last second ... Easier to do from eBay mobile from my experience..

yeah but it's still a personal sting to see it go for like 3-5 dollars more than what you were willing to top out at. And most people don't like to think they're getting a deal and see it go right to normal market rate in one refresh.

I get that but in my experience you lose more than you win trying to only go for steals. I only look for grails on eBay though so I try not to let them slip away.

I don't like poundforpound they have some good shoes but they are straight up *****. They posted a dude's full paypal info when he initiated a chargeback. Yeah he was a **** for doing that, but they showed zero professionalism with them. That one incident was enough to cool me to them.

I get that but in my experience you lose more than you win trying to only go for steals. I only look for grails on eBay though so I try not to let them slip away.

I'm not going to lie, I hate auctions. I prefer to have the seller let me know what price they're actually looking to get and me make a decision from the jump if I want them or not. I have a tendency to get carried away if I'm not careful when bidding and I decide that I'll take it at any cost because it becomes a competition. I've over paid on way too much stuff over the years that could have been bought for a lower price if I wasn't out to win at any cost.

I've gotten a bit better about it over the years though, I missed out on a pair of 82 produced all leather AF1s by like 3 dollars (unless the winning bidder had lot more on the auction) and even then my final bid was about 15 more than an actual fair market price,I'd decided that I wanted them, yet I still walked away when it saw it was over the fair price.

Last edited:
This thread is hoppin'. I'm having trouble keeping up and scrolling through all the pages. Man, I really wish my interest in SB's didn't dip for a couple of years. During that span I could have been copping a lot more heat. It's nearly impossible to track down older pink/silver box stuff at this point. At least I didn't sell off the pairs I do own though. Silver lining

Ha, doesn't matter now, was watching a pair on the bay, was iffy on whether or not they were fake. Pretty sure it was "of everything" but the box was blue. The ads gone now anyway.

Back
Top Bottom