2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any size 13 heads looking for tiffs lows theres a good looking pair just put up on the bay for 400.

Same seller actually just put up a lotta nice stuff for decent prices (Born in the USAs, etc)

Ha, doesn't matter now, was watching a pair on the bay, was iffy on whether or not they were fake. Pretty sure it was "of everything" but the box was blue. The ads gone now anyway.

Should be back at some point, listing was ended "due to error in listing"

edit: back already and now listed for 500 +9.90 shipping

edit 2: stay away this guy had Yeezy 2 listed that he sold for 315.00 a few weeks ago. If that's not a big warning sign, I don't know what else to say.

Last edited:
Any size 13 heads looking for tiffs lows theres a good looking pair just put up on the bay for 400.

Same seller actually just put up a lotta nice stuff for decent prices (Born in the USAs, etc)

What's the sellers name did you see the whole bttys pack 299 each though.....

Sellers name is thankyoujd but those tiffs are already gone. Couldn't have been up more than 10 minutes.

Yeah those bttys have been up for ever. Guy still won't budge on price

Sellers name is thankyoujd but those tiffs are already gone. Couldn't have been up more than 10 minutes.

Yeah those bttys have been up for ever. Guy still won't budge on price
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Debating on those BITUSAs but being used + insole change makes me think he should be asking more in the 200-230 range

Should be back at some point, listing was ended "due to error in listing"

edit: back already and now listed for 500 +9.90 shipping

edit 2: stay away this guy had Yeezy 2 listed that he sold for 315.00 a few weeks ago. If that's not a big warning sign, I don't know what else to say.

Definitely a different listing. I wouldn't have bothered with even watching it if that was the case. Appreciate the heads up though

byukid byukid I can't believe those go for that much, I was not a fan when they came out and even less so at the current price. Denim on most shoes just don't do it for me, and I've missed out on all kinds of shoes that everyone else thinks are the bee's knees.

@byukid I can't believe those go for that much, I was not a fan when they came out and even less so at the current price. Denim on most shoes just don't do it for me, and I've missed out on all kinds of shoes that everyone else thinks are the bee's knees.
 I love how the denim works, personally though I can see how some might not like it. I am also super in love with all 'Murican themed everything. Not as much as Texas themed things- if they made a Lone Star Dunk I would quadruple up on those.

HA. I'd definitely spend some hard earned money on a pair of dunks that honored the state flag of Louisiana.

I'm going to have to spend a days pay at least to get a pair of California's in my life.... and I don't wear lows

I thought SB's would make a high comeback after the Tiff highs released. I was definitely feeling the Giraffe SB's that are suppose to release. 

After reading this thread, I think I may sell my tiff highs and scoop up lows. I'm not much of a high guy, but I was hype to pick up a variation of a shoe that I'd consider a top 3 for me (lows). Think I may bite the bullet and let go of the highs and try to find a reasonably priced pair of lows. The quality on the lows is impeccable. I'll make my decision when the highs arrive.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Debating on those BITUSAs but being used + insole change makes me think he should be asking more in the 200-230 range

Don't do it dude. Back in February someone price checked a sz.9 pair in 9/10 condition with replacement box for 160-170. It was Trav409 doing the price check and he's normally really accurate. I realize that a sz.13 is harder to find but that still seems excessive.

Last edited:
ebay is set up so you should just bid the price you're comfortable paying.

I don't bid normally because I don't want to get into a bidding war.. I snipe to win and if I don't it was above where I was willing to pay

I'm not going to lie, I hate auctions. I prefer to have the seller let me know what price they're actually looking to get and me make a decision from the jump if I want them or not. I have a tendency to get carried away if I'm not careful when bidding and I decide that I'll take it at any cost because it becomes a competition. I've over paid on way too much stuff over the years that could have been bought for a lower price if I wasn't out to win at any cost

I've gotten to that point till I realized there are always more

May not be in the best condition, but one of my grails. Latest pickup.

IG: @timm_ha

May not be in the best condition, but one of my grails. Latest pickup.

IG: @timm_ha

Nice. I have a pair I bought DS a while back for 175. I still need to rock them more. The leather on the toe box is so thick and sturdy. Only thing I hate is how the swoosh fades. Those look like they're in reasonable condition though. Creasing doesn't look too bad and looks like most of the stars are on the bottom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom