2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got these in today, can't wait to rock them. Quality is dope IMO.

You Gonna Make Me Pull The Trigger Nice Pic REPPED

Nice pick up!

I've been lookin for these for a while. just cant find a good price :smh:

Thanks homie, got them for $155 shipped not too bad of a mark up plus I need/wanted a simple black shoe, after a pair of entourages fell through a couple of weeks ago.

BTW dude finally shipped those black n tans lows today crossing my fingers. Good lookin again :smokin

Thanks homie, got them for $155 shipped not too bad of a mark up plus I need/wanted a simple black shoe, after a pair of entourages fell through a couple of weeks ago.

BTW dude finally shipped those black n tans lows today crossing my fingers. Good lookin again
smokin.gif
Oh you ended up grabbing them? word. 

They are beautiful in person.

and dont mention it, always glad to help someone out. thats what the thread is for.

and btw around 155 shipped is what I've been lookin for so if you happen to see another sz 10 around that price, lmk

Are the Concord SB's releasing in April going to be 97.99 retail like the Spots were?
Most likely but many places tht sell them will mark them up a few bucks . Tht being said there will still be places selling them for their box price which is 98 bucks .

Last edited:
Most likely but many places tht sell them will mark them up a few bucks . Tht being said there will still be places selling them for their box price which is 98 bucks .
Awesome dude thanks. I have a ground zero skate shop over here in Davis but they may have other locations and they never charge higher then retail and do phone orders. The spots even sat there.

Unfortunately, most of the Space Jams out there have piss yellow soles by now
Nothing seaglow or retrobrite can't take care of. I for one love Space Jams (both XI and dunk) with a slightly yellows sole. Brown and blue is a deadly combo

I've been looking around for a deal on some slates for a minute now in my size...might just have to pull the trigger soon regardless of a deal or not.

Damn, IT FEELS GOOD to see the thread moving like this!

Today's on feet, Thai Temples!

Also, one of my locals had a sale and I got the Birches FOR A STEAL!
30% off with code TAKE30...free shipping WON'T work with this code.
glasses.gif

http://www.transportskate.com/mens.html?limit=all&manufacturer=466&type=349
Repped for the info!
578250_547765138580386_2117970722_n.jpg

sorry if old news, i just saw it today.
I wonder what this collab will bring? Mos def got me interested. 
Repped for the info. PYS gettin' it in.
Repped!  Too bad there is no size 13!!!
I don't think there was a size 13 in the SPOT ever made. Even at the SPOT in-store release they didn't have a size 13. I think I posted about it in here around the release because I gave them a call and talked to the homie that works there. 
WOW. That was a beautiful slaying. I appreciate slayings that can actually help the person being slayed. Hopefully, guy truly understood where you were coming from and ceases with the rooster-blocking/bragging routine...
Lol, I wasn't trying to slay him, just voiced my annoyance with the situation. Welcome to the thread as well my dude. Now, as for the sneaker shields, I can't rock with them. I know people that use them but I just CAN'T see me making myself that uncomfortable walking around to prevent natural creasing. Repped.
People often create this reseller boogeyman - right now, it takes the form of kicksdeals. You will not stop kicksdeals. ...You know why? Kicksdeals puts in work! I'm not taking shots ay anybody in specific, but a lot of people in general spend a lot of effort complaining instead of putting those resources toward getting ahead. (I sound like a damn Republican now!)

John makes a great point about how the the thread defeated somebody trying to take advantage and did so not by conspiring to create a secret alliance, but by flooding the thread with info that made his model unsustainable. It's like the classic anecdote about outrunning the hungry bear - you don't have to be the fastest guy, just faster than the next man. ...You can conquer the reseller element through PMs - that's a Sisyphean task. But, you can make sure those who pay attention to the thread get a head start in the race against the most exploitative resellers.
Repped

My man john, you ever in the area my house is open to you sir
smokin.gif
 (no-homo) 
Finally broke these out. Future Classic.
1. What happened to the vibe in here?

2. Ubiq has BHM lows left as well phone order only not sure of sizes but they were on display.

3. Missed you guys. Congrats to everyone that got the spots. Anyone pick up the Koston 2 easter colorway?
You're very knowledgeable john00 and I appreciate you sharing the info and helping other members out but is it to go against me for being a new "SB Head?"

This thread has been helpful to many people because of people sharing info and I don't mean to take that away from anyone. I guess there is no way of stopping the lurkers so be it.
John00 and BIP, I'm pretty curious to see what other heaters you have in your arsenal 
nthat.gif

^^ Nice thai's and love the birches , they remind me of the iron highs tht came out in like 03 . How buttery is the suede ?

Those hulks.... :smokin Man, this thread is getting better by the day. Also, thanks for all the reps guys. This is easily my favorite thread on the whole site because everyone here is cool and nobody bickers with each other like some kids. Let's keep it moving.

Don't know if this was posted already.... I didn't see it but this thread does move fast nowadays.

I thought it was a pretty good watch. All the cameos were a nice touch.

Commercial for the Koston 2. Not really a fan of the shoe but maybe down the road there will be a colorway or two that can persuade me.

Behind the scenes look.

Back
Top Bottom