2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Concords have hit eBay

I guess these might actually be a GR? No Premium or QS tag on the box label
Not many SB shops in North Carolina.

Either the owner is selling his pairs on eBay to get a gauge for pricing or a shop sold them early....

^^

I don't think Space Jams were that limited.... It's all the JB heads came out of the woodworks to support Nike SB for that one day..... :lol: and it's gonna be the same for the Concord.

But from what I understand the Concords are to be released in the same manner that the Space Jams were and that's as an ISO (in store only) release.

No a QS or Premium release and as I reported last week I was talking to my local and he said they are getting a looooooooooooooooooooooot.

BP has already stated they'll be receiving 140 pairs for the in store release and will throw 30 or so pairs for phone orders.

I think there will be plenty to go round in the larger cities as long as you're on your A game. The smaller cities is where some of you may run into problems.

Last edited:
Currently on the hunt for those 3ms. After i saw someone on here post them with grey laces i was sold!

^ They can def. be had for a decent price still...

Check your local Craigslist.

Last edited:
Currently on the hunt for those 3ms. After i saw someone on here post them with grey laces i was sold!

Love the 3ms. I took the grey laces off and went back with the black laces though. Been wearing em' a lot and they aren't really that creased like some of my other 3m shoes..

Love the 3ms. I took the grey laces off and went back with the black laces though. Been wearing em' a lot and they aren't really that creased like some of my other 3m shoes..
Thats quite interesting how they havent really creased but man they look just as amazing in black as well
^ They can def. be had for a decent price still...

Check your local Craigslist.
Im hoping to cop at a decent price

Im always lurking craigslist but only once in every blue moon will there be an ad on craigslist on some sb's

Had to wear them, today.

They aren't snug for me. Its just a 'firm' shoe. The materials don't flex as much so I got that same tough crease on my pair that rillo's got lol

^^

I don't think Space Jams were that limited.... It's all the JB heads came out of the woodworks to support Nike SB for that one day.....
laugh.gif
and it's gonna be the same for the Concord.

But from what I understand the Concords are to be released in the same manner that the Space Jams were and that's as an ISO (in store only) release.

No a QS or Premium release and as I reported last week I was talking to my local and he said they are getting a looooooooooooooooooooooot.

BP has already stated they'll be receiving 140 pairs for the in store release and will throw 30 or so pairs for phone orders.

I think there will be plenty to go round in the larger cities as long as you're on your A game. The smaller cities is where some of you may run into problems.
hahaha that provided a needed laugh... but very true

if BP got 130, does that even qualify as a qs? 

Concords have hit eBay

I guess these might actually be a GR? No Premium or QS tag on the box label
I thought it was already discussed that they will pretty much be a GR...

As for the ebay listing, there are a couple of SB shops in Raleigh, so who knows?

I really hope the final product send help 2 looks better than that pic i keep seeing, kind of like the bhm lows. I hated the first pics I saw of those, but the released pair is :smokin

The Concords are not considered a quickstrike. & I don't think it will be as hard to cop as some think. The owner of my local ordered four pairs of every size.

Wow. 4 pairs of every size. Must be a pretty good shop to get those allocations. (you're in MI so it might be Premier lol)

If they do phone orders can you hook us up with the info?

So these type of (rumored) numbers, anyone think they'll allow phones orders? Never knew about In Store Only releases until recently so excuse the ignorance.

Wow. 4 pairs of every size. Must be a pretty good shop to get those allocations. (you're in MI so it might be Premier lol)

If they do phone orders can you hook us up with the info?

It's not premier, it's real low key. Ill be sure to post a few michigan locals doing phone orders when the time is closer!

Damn. Finally got word that my local shop .. getting the spots .releasing Saturday . Ppl are goin to be lined up the night before lol . Plus I work . So ill just cop my easter kicks n stalk the web for deals. I know there have been couple sites who had them .

^ Those would've been dope.

Just in case anyone missed it, someone on the local shoe group on facebook has Pushead (originals) for $260 brand new.  Size 10.  If anyone's interested, I can grab them and ship.  Possibly talk him down a bit price wise.

Ditto for size 8 heads... would take about 2 weeks to get them into my possession though.

Question - I was under the impression that posts like this are against the rules. I have a lot of opportunities like this - usually from overseas though. I've been thinking about what the best way to communicate these kinds of offers is. It's usually older stuff, and it could be any size.

I can't really do it in the thread because that's essentially selling. I was thinking perhaps some sort of google doc or something where I could post things available to me with size and approximate price and people who are interested could give me their email address, and I'd invite them. Then, people could claim things if they want them and then I'd go about acquiring them. ...The thing is, my sources aren't just links I can PM somebody, so I'd need some sort of system.

I'll give it some thought over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom