2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunk Low Premium 'Giraffe' | 99.95

Dunk High Pro (black / base grey / venom green) | 94.95

Dunk Low Pro (black / medium olive / turbo green) | 84.95

2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | Closed

Local shop got their Baos in...

Clutch. That, my friend, is how you join a forum. Welcome to NT, and thank you for the oop! :nthat:

Side note: I swear, skate folks are some of the coolest cats you'll ever meet/talk to.

To Jump Or Wait On The Local Spot..... THAT Is The Question!

My Local Usually Gives Me 10% Off Box Cuz I've Been Loyal To Them For So Many Years Now Consistantly

That Thirst Tho!

you can no longer make that decision, theyre gone, so i would suggest if you really want em in the future just go for them, they might be going rather quick and 10 on shipping is almost tax anyway so no price difference.

The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Brickhouse AKA the Red Snake Eyes isn’t a Commodores colorway, but don’t worry, it has plenty of funk. While faux snakeskin handles its midfoot panels and toe box, premium suede adorns the majority of the upper while Turbo Green ostrich leather hits the Swoosh, padded tongue and collar are intact to the delight of longtime skate supporters. To top it off, white/brickhouse SB Dunk sole sits below. The Brickhouse/Turbo Green Nike SB Dunk Low is up for grabs in select sizes under 14 for $15 off (FREE SHIPPING). $70.
 ​

Thanks fam.  I did a search for nike on the site and came up with nothing, and I didn't see nike listed on the left side like it has been in the past.

I got lucky this past weekend with a pair of somps DWH had. They had 2 pairs in size 9 and was able to snag a pair up.

Never mind on the martini shipping, just got my cancellation email. Striking out today.

On the plus side, it's finally an awesome day here in lancaster, pa, and I'm cooking all day. Wah.

Back
Top Bottom