2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...i thought you guys didnt like the baos
Right?
laugh.gif
People asking about them everyday changed their mind... 
mean.gif

Quote:

...i thought you guys didnt like the baos
Not sure who "you guys" refers to, but it seems a lot of newer peeps to the thread are all excited about the Bao's. Nothing wrong with that I guess it is what it is. Most thread regulars either said they were passing or were thinking since they were a GR, and should drop in decent numbers, that they'd be an easy cop later. I don't think many people who said they didn't like them, were passing, etc, are now flip flopping and saying they are a must have now though.

Last edited:
I still don't like them cuz of that sole. I love the suede but the sole ruins it. I'll just buy a pair of birches haha

Quote:

Not sure who "you guys" refers to, but it seems a lot of newer peeps to the thread are all excited about the Bao's. Nothing wrong with that I guess it is what it is. Seems the regulars either said they were passing or were thinking since they were a GR, and should drop in decent numbers, that they'd be an easy cop later. I don't think many people who said they didn't like them, were passing, etc, are now flip flopping and saying they are a must have now though.
Agreed, as I said before I subscribed to this thread because I saw a picture of the Baos and that thread was the best place in the world to get more info about it.
Still waiting for a EU release or worldwide shipping us shop.

I might double up also.

I actually just did my first possible unintended double up.

So I bought a pair of DS 10.5 Thai temples for $240 which was cool with me.My left foot is .15 bigger than my right so the left shoe was a lil tight on the top of my feet becuase I have wide feet..Not to tight but I decided to go cop a size 11 and found a used pair for $160.I never buy used shoes but it was an ok deal and although it was a good price my DS pair just looks better and is in much better condition as well.Its nothing like a having perfect unworn shoe and undsing it.I just tried on my 10.5s and I cant let them go and its not that bad and after buying a used pair dunks I know they will break in well.

I def didnt want 2 pair of these but I love the shoe so much that I might keep both.Idk yet my pockets are DEAD.#TEAMDEADPOCKETS

Where you at nonchalant lol?

Yall ever had that issue?

Last edited:
I might double up also.

I actually just did my first possible unintended double up.

So I bought a pair of DS 10.5 Thai temples for $240 which was cool with me.My left foot is .15 bigger than my right so the left shoe was a lil tight on the top of my feet becuase I have wide feet..Not to tight but I decided to go cop a size 11 and found a used pair for $160.I never buy used shoes but it was an ok deal and although it was a good price my DS pair just looks better and is in much better condition as well.Its nothing like a having perfect unworn shoe and undsing it.I just tried on my 10.5s and I cant let them go and its not that bad and after buying a used pair dunks I know they will break in well.

I def didnt want 2 pair of these but I love the shoe so much that I might keep both.Idk yet my pockets are DEAD.#TEAMDEADPOCKETS

Where you at nonchalant lol?

Yall ever had that issue?

You can ooop me that 2nd pair if you don't need them bro. :D

I unintentionally double upped on the AJKO Chicago, entered the raffle at 3 spots, got a call for 2. Picked up the 2 I got picked for to make sure I don't end up on a deadbeat list. Great looking shoe though that I probably won't regret doubling up on years down the line.

I don't make it a habit of doubling though. I've got too much to wear in a reasonable amount of time as it is, so when I add one pair I don't get more than the one. I was thinking about it with the Diamonds, but that turned into a serious problem back in February.

Last edited:
Jeez, the price keeps going up, I think danvsman danvsman posted a link to a pair that was 11K maybe 2 weeks ago. If I was dumb rich I'd probably get a set of these and use them to go fishing in. Just straight trash them with fish guts and mud.

Jeez, the price keeps going up, I think @DanVSMan posted a link to a pair that was 11K maybe 2 weeks ago. If I was dumb rich I'd probably get a set of these and use them to go fishing in. Just straight trash them with fish guts and mud.
Yeah that was me. We talked about traveling Europe or getting 1 pair of shoes. Tough to say who the winner was...

Back
Top Bottom