2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yet again. Lemme get $20K for these sneaks.

Pays $20K

Dog, you forgot that $35 for the shippin....
Yeah man I gotta make my mark. Ebay takes 10% paypal takes 4% so I gotta have that $35

EDIT
Really making me think about how greedy eBay is. Out of $20,000 they take (including PayPal fees) $2,800

Last edited:
Well I know what my next purchase is.....you guys can have your Bao's!
charge your phone.

When I came back from Korea back in 2011, I went to RIF LA and sold off some of my shoes. Paris SBs were my grail and they had a DS size 10.5 for $3200...

At the time, even THAT was too much for a pair of shoes...now in retrospect... :smh:

When I came back from Korea back in 2011, I went to RIF LA and sold off some of my shoes. Paris SBs were my grail and they had a DS size 10.5 for $3200...

At the time, even THAT was too much for a pair of shoes...now in retrospect... :smh:

I still don't think I'd pay that much for them. Because as soon as I pay 3.5K I'm going to end up on some quest to get all 4 pairs. If I'm spending 3.5K I better be able to get the whole collection in one swoop or it'd drive me insane.

Those USAs will look a lot more attractive at 40% off. Will deff cop. As for those baos, I deff need to scoop a 12 soon to pay back a favor to a friend in the UK. May hit up absolute and surprise him.

I still don't think I'd pay that much for them. Because as soon as I pay 3.5K I'm going to end up on some quest to get all 4 pairs. If I'm spending 3.5K I better be able to get the whole collection in one swoop or it'd drive me insane.

@mints I feel ya man. I like being a completionist as well. I remember the city pack coming out at the time and people wanted $800 for them back in 2004...not to mention the Vacaville outlet having a few pairs of B grades. I would think of it as money well spent for me. I keep telling myself that if I ever had a pair of Paris SBs, I would be done.

Originally Posted by mints

@mints I feel ya man. I like being a completionist as well. I remember the city pack coming out at the time and people wanted $800 for them back in 2004...not to mention the Vacaville outlet having a few pairs of B grades. I would think of it as money well spent for me. I keep telling myself that if I ever had a pair of Paris SBs, I would be done.
we had B-Grades of the Paris Dunks at the Folsom Outlet too... was off that day... story is a few pages back..

The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Brickhouse AKA the Red Snake Eyes isn’t a Commodores colorway, but don’t worry, it has plenty of funk. While faux snakeskin handles its midfoot panels and toe box, premium suede adorns the majority of the upper while Turbo Green ostrich leather hits the Swoosh, padded tongue and collar are intact to the delight of longtime skate supporters. To top it off, white/brickhouse SB Dunk sole sits below. The Brickhouse/Turbo Green Nike SB Dunk Low is up for grabs in select sizes under 14 for $15 off (FREE SHIPPING). $70.

​

I really should unDS mine.
Maybe this week when I go to Santa Barbara.
My Son is getting a Full Ride, and need to go up and look for housing.

Too each his own, but I'd have to be set for life before I drop anything close to that amount of money they asking for these kicks. Homeboy can't even ship for free. Joints aren't even good looking to me.

Yeah I could NEVER imagine throwing money away towards a pair of shoes like that even if I was rich. I knew they were around the double digit thousands for the Paris dunks....I wasn't thinking THAT steep though. I was just bored at work strolling eBay and saw those and thought I'd share. I know I've never seen a pair in the wild for sale.

If that person continues to keep those pairs of Paris' up for that price, I can guarantee that they will never sell. I have my price limit for that pair and a price in the tens of thousands is simply lunacy.

Yeah man I gotta make my mark. Ebay takes 10% paypal takes 4% so I gotta have that $35

EDIT
Really making me think about how greedy eBay is. Out of $20,000 they take (including PayPal fees) $2,800
I agree, but if I'm going to clock $17,200 on a transaction, I'm also good with $17,165. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. But there can't be THAT many potential buyers out there for a pair of shoes that high priced.

The reverse is also true though, I guess. If you have $20K to drop of a pair of kicks, you probably could care less about an extra $35.

I totally get the whole like $175 + extra to ship thing, but once you get up in the thousands for something that doesn't weigh but like 3lbs when you ship it, it kinda looks petty to me. I'd respect $20,035 + free shipping more honestly.

Sorry to derail, and no shots fired, just wanted to explain my previous thinking on the comment I guess.

If that person continues to keep those pairs of Paris' up for that price, I can guarantee that they will never sell. I have my price limit for that pair and a price in the tens of thousands is simply lunacy.

I have a friend that ALWAYS overprices his Sneaks on the Bay.
He really doesn't want to sell them and figures that if he overprices, no one will buy them.
He does this to 1) please his wife and 2) he has an excuse to wear them when they don't sell.

I have a friend that ALWAYS overprices his Sneaks on the Bay.
He really doesn't want to sell them and figures that if he overprices, no one will buy them.
He does this to 1) please his wife and 2) he has an excuse to wear them when they don't sell.

Got a friend who does this too, he'll go to a sneakercon or whatever with boxes of stuff and they are priced ridiculously high, and he might sell 1 or 2 tops. Then he'll say everyone is being "cheap" for not buying his kicks. I think he wants to show off mostly he never wear his sneakers either. It's baffling to me.

I agree, but if I'm going to clock $17,200 on a transaction, I'm also good with $17,165. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. But there can't be THAT many potential buyers out there for a pair of shoes that high priced.

The reverse is also true though, I guess. If you have $20K to drop of a pair of kicks, you probably could care less about an extra $35.

I totally get the whole like $175 + extra to ship thing, but once you get up in the thousands for something that doesn't weigh but like 3lbs when you ship it, it kinda looks petty to me. I'd respect $20,035 + free shipping more honestly.

Sorry to derail, and no shots fired, just wanted to explain my previous thinking on the comment I guess.
I take no offense to that. Everything you said makes perfect sense. On a 20k purchase, who (on either end) is trifling over $35? It is petty.

Got a friend who does this too, he'll go to a sneakercon or whatever with boxes of stuff and they are priced ridiculously high, and he might sell 1 or 2 tops. Then he'll say everyone is being "cheap" for not buying his kicks. I think he wants to show off mostly he never wear his sneakers either. It's baffling to me.
Seems a little wasteful. Those cons aren't cheap for vendor's spot. But hey, maybe he has it like that

Your friend is that dude that doesn't want to spend the money to get a legit space at the con so he shows up with a bunch of boxes and then has to take them home because he prices things too high.

I hope he drives to the cons or he may end up getting mugged one day.

sounds like a sh*tty car salesman 

Last edited:
Your friend is that dude that doesn't want to spend the money to get a legit space at the con so he shows up with a bunch of boxes and then has to take them home because he prices things too high.

I hope he drives to the cons or he may end up getting mugged one day.

Spot on.

Back
Top Bottom