2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Idk bout you, but seeing all the shops getting "ltd quantities and selling out in minutes, kicks up my desperation.

LoL me 2...barely found out the other day that shops r releasing these already and haven't found them anywhere over here in LA...and its always hard to find a sz13 :frown:

LoL me 2...barely found out the other day that shops r releasing these already and haven't found them anywhere over here in LA...and its always hard to find a sz13 :frown:

especially considering how rare 13s are compared to how many of us there are, 13 seems to be as popular as 12s, so i dont get why they skimp on the size so much. At least locally and online it always seems to be the first to go, hate settling for the 14 cause they fit but im swimming in them, 12s tend to be too tight. If only they had 12.5s also.

I wouldn't be surprised if shops ended up getting some big restock later on with these, especially since they seemed to have shipping issues getting them to shops in the first place.

especially considering how rare 13s are compared to how many of us there are, 13 seems to be as popular as 12s, so i dont get why they skimp on the size so much. At least locally and online it always seems to be the first to go, hate settling for the 14 cause they fit but im swimming in them, 12s tend to be too tight. If only they had 12.5s also.
tell me bout it........the struggle is real

I know what u mean...when I bought a pair of the Diamond Tiffs High I got them in a 12 thinking they would fit me but when I tried them on they pinched me on the sides so I had to find some1 to trade me for a 13

But at the same time, I wouldn't wait too long to get them if you have the chance at retail. I could be completely off here, but I hold out hope that there will be enough to go around eventually with these.

Tried these on today and fits pretty damn tight.

Man people are trying to run wild with the Baos on ebay. Prices are listed at DUMB levels, just hoping that whomever decides to buy doesn't check any social media at all.

No they're not all that for that price. Most I'd pay for these is box price especially since the shops are getting them in right now. MAYBE 2 years down the road I'd spend a bit more than box if I didn't get them now.

the mere feeling of something being "limited" gets people are riled up

people just buggin out because only a few shops have sold them so far

they're gonna feel dumb once they become a full blown GR

Back
Top Bottom