2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Jordan SB's haven't been labeled QS yet so there's hope for lots of opportunities at retail

Back to the Hacky sacks... SB really dropped the ball with that colorway.

Who makes black and navy shoes? Such a clash of colors IMO

Last edited:
I wear my statue of liberties all the time and there's barely any paint chip. Unless you're gonna force it the paint won't come off easy

Not being Sarcastic.

Remember that this are meant to be skated in; Wish I will definatley be doing in mine, when I receieve them.
I know, I know, NO ONE skates in Dunks anymore, unless you getting paid to...HAHAHA!
Once people start receiving them, everyone will look for ways to "scratch/paint thinner/sandpaper" them all up!

Just bc some are still looking..

I wear my statue of liberties all the time and there's barely any paint chip. Unless you're gonna force it the paint won't come off easy

Not being Sarcastic.

Remember that this are meant to be skated in; Wish I will definatley be doing in mine, when I receieve them.
I know, I know, NO ONE skates in Dunks anymore, unless you getting paid to...HAHAHA!
Once people start receiving them, everyone will look for ways to "scratch/paint thinner/sandpaper" them all up!
I skate in black/white lows 
happy.gif

The biggest let down to me about the hacky sack QS pack is that they all basically have the same Pendleton print. It would've been soooo much doper if they had different prints/colors for each shoe. I wouldn't be surprised if the hi's looked exactly the same.

Nope that's not gonna happen as only the left shoe will be red and only the right shoe will be blue.

Except if you've got two left/right feet, in that case you're good
wink.gif

Emmm, this is Incorrect.
The White Left is Royal.
The White Right is Red.
The Black Left is Red
The Black Right is Royal.

Royal Pair, complete.
Red Pair, complete.

The biggest let down to me about the hacky sack QS pack is that they all basically have the same Pendleton print. It would've been soooo much doper if they had different prints/colors for each shoe. I wouldn't be surprised if the hi's looked exactly the same.
This exactly! I was thinking they'd throw different print on the dunks since they took longer to get pics of em out as oppose to the same time they released pics of janos and kostons.

Once I saw this pic I locked in.....it reminds me of the "Take On Me" video. Never camped for a shoe before.....guess it's time to change that.

Still can't find a pair of Bao's....and I thought it would be an easy cop with no hype 
mean.gif

I just struck out at Ride Fourever when they opened for the Bao's. SMFH Dude says to the dude that got the 12 "didn't u get one yesterday?". I'm thinking it was @bigstick2324 

My salt level so high!

@bigstick2324  wears a 13 I believe

And chill out man. More will come. 
Yes I wear a 13 and did get a 12 but like I told dude, I'm looking out for my fam....sorry bruh but if I hear anything I will let you know. 

Looks like the Hackysack Highs were pushed back... 
mad.gif

I was looking forward to seeing them... Hopefully they will be different from the lows!

Blue Lobs and Reese's Forbes sz 13... 100 each from a local connect. 9/10, no boxes.

Good deal?

Not being Sarcastic.

Are you going to put all the work in camping and all that just to destroy a pair of shoes that are mostly lifestyle?

We've all seen the pics of the tiffs and YOTHs that were legitimately skated in

Back
Top Bottom