2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm becoming accustomed to believe that this gif means that John00 is about to drop some good great  SERIOUS  knowledge on us and we should all just sit back and take notes. Lol. But seriously John you continue to drop gem after gem on us and for all it's worth it's much appreciated. As an Accounting and Finance double major (soon to be headed for my master's in accounting) opening a shop is always something I've thought about and people like you continue to help me with my research.

On a separate note: Had to UnDS my Piggies today, amazing shoe and I would actually double up if I had the chance. 
pimp.gif
 Turned so many head since everyone was in dark colors for some reason.
Lol, you clearly picked up on the theme.
happy.gif

Good on you for getting your education. I have NO problem sharing what I know with you or anyone. Glad I could help. It's what NT is ALL about.

Dope picture!
My man john00,

I remember when i used to skate ive seen it numerous times all the locals of the shop (which skated) always used to get box price on qs's.. these were also the same dudes that literally spent every minute off board sitting on the couches in the shop and helping out. I was even lucky enough to have a put aside for me from time to time, and Ive even seen these people hold out on dudes who arent skaters, lieing about sizes etc... (this is also a shop which isnt around anymore) 

In regard to in regard to the jordan 1's, this is an old video from the berrics but nick diamond, talks about skating the jordan 1 back in the day along with mike carroll and some others, 

http://theberrics.com/foot-notes/nick-diamond-tershay-part-1.html

Aswell Birches and anthracites for box price

http://www.buyskateshoes.com/search.aspx
This somewhat used to be the business practice for Nike SB as well. They used to push shops out that weren't owed by actual skateboarders, hook their homies up with top tier accounts and keep shoes that would obviously sell in small numbers. NSW took over and they've changed that. When the SB madness settled and the gold box era came, Nike SB saw all of those "newer"  shops they pushed out had turned into decently profitable business, while the "homies"  that they catered to, had business models and practices that led them to lots of trouble.
I thought that there were no sz 13s made in the MsRads...but DJ Clark Kent has them on his Instagram....
DJ Clark Kent isn't a normal person. Last year he talked about working with Nike SB and collabing with someone that was "skateboarding" to put out a SB. For all I know (and the fact that I know him a little bit) he more than likely either had something to do with the McRads or went into Nike's kitchen and had them push those out for him in a size 13. He does that with AF1's ALL the time. Look though his collection, he has AF1s made in SB color ways.

Last edited:
      Quote:

Well, now to answer your question Raw. (pause)
Hey, thanks for the informative answer. After reading your explanation about how these stores are forced a la Diddy (take that, take that) to take stuff they don't even want (and most likely can't sell), I can see why these stores would mark up the only product they can sell. $10 to $20 mark-ups aren't so bad; I'm more thinking about charging double for a shoe or something crazy like that. Since I'm just getting back into the SB game after a several-year hiatus, I don't know if that's ever happened, but with seeing stores sell the Yeezy 2 for literally twice the box price, I'm guessing it has. As far as the basketball shoe's history with skating, I already knew about the Bones Brigade and other skaters rocking out in early-model Js. Take it a step further with the Chuck Taylor, one of the all-time "skater" shoes ever; that was one of the original basketball shoes. However, I was talking about Hip-Hop and Skateboarding meshing, not b-ball shoes and skating. It's all good though. I agree with you on the whole poser thing. I was just kinda wanting to see what other people thought about it, so I appreciate you taking the time out to answer. I'm 30 years old and have been in love with sneakers since I was in grade schoo so I was wondering "Why is this guy trying to tell me about the History of Dunks? Like I don't know they were a basketball shoe...", but then I realized, with these youngsters out here growing up when SBs first were created (which was also a time period where the "plain old" Dunk wasn't nearly as popular, if I'm not mistaken - not an expert, admittedly), it's very likely that they don't know that, which is kind of a sad thing. Man, I feel old...

Man, those shoes look clean, although I for the life of me cannot figure out what the hell is going on in that picture with the kicks... Anyways, what's a good price on a DS pair of the QS When Pigs Fly, in your opinion, and is it pretty much a pipe dream to be able to find these somewhere at retail this far past the release? I've seen a pair for $205 shipped, and I'm considering pulling the trigger, but still not sure if I should or try to wait for a better price. Any info is greatly appreciated. Peace.

Man, those shoes look clean, although I for the life of me cannot figure out what the hell is going on in that picture with the kicks... Anyways, what's a good price on a DS pair of the QS When Pigs Fly, in your opinion, and is it pretty much a pipe dream to be able to find these somewhere at retail this far past the release? I've seen a pair for $205 shipped, and I'm considering pulling the trigger, but still not sure if I should or try to wait for a better price. Any info is greatly appreciated. Peace.
ahahahaha. 
roll.gif
 I was wondering if someone would ask. I'm double jointed from the waist down, so I can turn my legs all the way around. I turned one leg around and took a picture. Something different you know? I got mine $125 shipped from rideforever last week someone in this forum posted that deal their might still be pairs in brick&mortar stores out there but it could be difficult to find. $205 seems low compared to what I've heard thrown around but you never really know. I say if you want them and don't wanna chance it go for it.

Looking for a pair of Jameson lows but can't seem to find too many around. Were these limited/QS or something?

Looking for a size 9.5-10, can't use a 9 or 10.5

PM plz!

Speaking of Jordans being used in skateboarding, I really recommend this book called "made for skate" pretty just talks about the history of footwear used in skating since the beginning.

sorry for getting off topic. just thought i'd share that.

Last edited:
speaking of the Jordan 1's, I remember back when Jordan had announced that they would get into the skate market and even had Stevie Williams backing them at some point and whatnot.
I was so hopeful that they would give the Jordan 1's the dunk treatment... but then they went and dropped some garbage shoe :smh:

LL

Might Double Up On These. That Red Toe Cap Just Screams At My Wallet. 
nerd.gif
these are nice 
nthat.gif

speaking of the Jordan 1's, I remember back when Jordan had announced that they would get into the skate market and even had Stevie Williams backing them at some point and whatnot.
I was so hopeful that they would give the Jordan 1's the dunk treatment... but then they went and dropped some garbage shoe
mean.gif
didn't know this, after a quick google search 
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Floral Janoskia are a May release. Shouldn't be too bad but with some current exposure I seen on instagram plus the hype from Supreme floral stuff these might be a little more hyped.
I've actually are slated for a 2nd week of April release according to the Official thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

So after staring at the P-Rod 7 for a couple of hours I've come to the conclusion that I'm a fan.

I will def. be picking up a pair or 2.

I'm more excited for the Project BA's though.

Look to much like the BHM don't ya think? With the Red toe cap, yellow swoosh even those it's different, and white midsole. I feel like they could of did more. 
Yes And No, It'll Allow Me To Put My BHMs Away And Beat The **** Out Of A GR. 

Those Prod 7's will be in my possession when they drop. Will be the first prod I pick up in over 7 years. Or whenever the Prod 1's dropped. circa. '06 (correct me if I'm mistaken)

i guess im in the minority, i actually dig the lunar midsole on the prod7
I agree!

Remember when someone (sorry, too lazy to dig back) posted the High version a few weeks back. I threw up in my mouth a little. But these lows are CLLEAN (yeah, 2 Ls).

I know they are still relatively new, but I'm fiendin for those wolf grey lows that dropped recently. Would prefer to save a coupon I have for my local to use on something else, anyone know of anywhere that dropped the price yet? I see a FSR pretty much everywhere still. I'm so impatient. 
indifferent.gif

PM if you'd prefer

I caught the wolf grey lows at projectblitz.com.  I think they had them listed at 55, but of course you know about the high shipping cost.  I ended up paying 70 total.
Repped for the info. Might do that, hard to pay that shipping though knowingly haha.

Back
Top Bottom