2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mints mints
What's different about the soles same length and width

And my reason for the sole is because I will wear it out not due to cracking or coming detached like other models. My 01 blk/reds looked new when the sole was worn down to nothing

The midsoles are different...I think.

Local has chairman and hackysack lows for sale today.  PM me within the hour if you want me to cop you a pair.  I'm not sure what sizes they have.  They don't do phone orders and they guy norm doesn't tell you all the sizes he has.
repped. good looking out

The midsoles are different...I think.

Yeah it is a bit different, the Dunk came along a little later than the Jordan 1 so it was a refinement. I want to say I remember reading somewhere that they wanted to make it an Air model, but didn't to keep costs down. Some schools still got them with the Air inside though.

Almost forgot with all the aj1 talk that I came up one two black box pairs this week

I finally got brown SB laces for Tweed Highs so I can take these comparison pics.

Which Tweed Highs do you guys like better? And brown SB laces or tan SB laces?

(Suggested Retail: $70!)

("Custom" size label I made lol)

Last edited:
I finally got brown SB laces for Tweed Highs so I can take these comparison pics.

Which Tweed Highs do you guys like better? And brown SB laces or tan SB laces?

(Suggested Retail: $70!)

("Custom" size label I made lol)
I like em both...don't make me choose lol
laugh.gif

Captain America SB's are now available on Ebay from Taiwan. 

Sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, & 12 - $124.99 + 20 Shipping. (Not a bad price when compared to other early offerings on Ebay recently)

Still gonna wait for the stateside release, but figured some might want to jump on em at that price.
Repped. $129 shipped after eBay bucks...
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom