2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's more work than what it's worth, especially when it's as easy as saying "hey what's your IG"

What's in those black boxes? :D

Brutes were 80 bucks

And one more for kicks

Off Topic: Does anyone else buy goofy t-shirts? Since I started dating my GF we make a point at stopping at little grocery stores and always buy a shirt if they sell them and bar shirts.

I've got a whole bunch of Piggly Wiggly shirts from little towns in LA, a few iterations of my favorite Boudin stop, and this past weekend I picked up a shirt from this grocery store in the middle of nowhere (as mentioned in the Cajun Onstar youtube video)

Bar Shirts are our thing too, if we stop for a drink in some divey neighborhood joint we almost always end up walking out with a new shirt to add to the collection.

This isn't SB Dunk related, just something that came up as I was loading the washing machine just now and realized that I tend to buy stuff that goes well with my sneakers.

Off Topic: Does anyone else buy goofy t-shirts? Since I started dating my GF we make a point at stopping at little grocery stores and always buy a shirt if they sell them and bar shirts.

I've got a whole bunch of Piggly Wiggly shirts from little towns in LA, a few iterations of my favorite Boudin stop, and this past weekend I picked up a shirt from this grocery store in the middle of nowhere (as mentioned in the Cajun Onstar youtube video)

Bar Shirts are our thing too, if we stop for a drink in some divey neighborhood joint we almost always end up walking out with a new shirt to add to the collection.

This isn't SB Dunk related, just something that came up as I was loading the washing machine just now and realized that I tend to buy stuff that goes well with my sneakers.
Right there with ya. LOL.

I do have a few funny shirts I don't buy them a lot though. I'm also like that when I buy clothes they always find someway to go with my shoes. I always find myself sending myself on missions to go find a shirt to go with this and that pair of shoes. For every pair of shoes in my closet I have at least one shirt I bought specifically to wear with that pair but 9 out of 10 I still end up wearing them with other shoes I didn't buy it for lol

I'm really into political tees right now, but I mostly 95%+ wear a white tee if I'm in a t-shirt

my best find recently was this

If you watched True Detective you're probably creeped out as hell by the shirt, especially with the slight yellow trim on the carousel.

Back
Top Bottom