2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good price on those argons, If you're looking at them I can say from personal experience that they fit about a half size bigger than other dunks. I have them in an 11 and a really beat up pair of 10.5, the 10.5 fits perfect and the 11 requires me to put in an extra insole.

@mints  you got every sneaker style in the book man, I see you on your IG. much respect. I'm a one trick pony I don't think I'll ever like anything besides dunk highs and AJ1s, although I'm convincing myself that I like those black supreme foams haha.

@mints
 you got every sneaker style in the book man, I see you on your IG. much respect. I'm a one trick pony I don't think I'll ever like anything besides dunk highs and AJ1s, although I'm convincing myself that I like those black supreme foams haha.

I have a big love of stuff Nike put out between the 70s and the late 90s. It takes me a while to warm up to new tech, so I've missed out on newer innovations. I feel like Dunks are where my collection is most solid, but I like to round it out with a bunch of other likes, however since it can be quite a while between purchases and I'm looking for stuff out of the blue the shops I go to don't really order stuff for me any more, unless I ask them about something right when the first mentions of a release come out.

Ive never seen any1 else wearing these Nike Dunk NFL IDs but i got em for $30 at a Nike outlet and thought i would share. Cheapest ive ever paid for Kickz but there the most comfortable pair i own

Heck yes. I still haven't ordered myself a pair and I'm a big Saints fan. When Nike first got the contract I ordered a pair of BTTYS dunk lows in black/gold about a week before they added the NFL options, last year I got a pair of Air Max 1 in black/gold.

This year I may get a pair of actual dunks, although I did just get both pairs of the Tiempo 94 FC so I've got my black/gold white/gold pairs for the year ready to wear.

What outlet did you find those at? And what size?

edit: Nevermind see that they came from the Orlando outlet

Last edited:

Ive never seen any1 else wearing these Nike Dunk NFL IDs but i got em for $30 at a Nike outlet and thought i would share. Cheapest ive ever paid for Kickz but there the most comfortable pair i own
Damn those are sweet! Loving the tagging on the side and especially the tongue. Now I just need to find me a Chargers pair :smile:

mints mints , I'd love to see that collection of yours. Care to PM or share your IG?

I believe it's in his sig, pretty sick too.

One of the clearance stores in Orlando stays having ID's for sale. Almost bought a pair of dunks also, but the person who made them put a number on it and killed it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it's in his sig, pretty sick too.
Lol I'm only ever on NT on my phone since my computer crapped on me 6 months ago so I never see people's signature haha. I haven't really had a big need for a computer so I haven't really felt the need to drop the cash on one.

Lol I'm only ever on NT on my phone since my computer crapped on me 6 months ago so I never see people's signature haha. I haven't really had a big need for a computer so I haven't really felt the need to drop the cash on one.

Gotcha

I don't really promote my IG much, it's pretty boring stuff for the most part. You'll just see a lot of pictures of my dogs and whatever pair I decide to wear for the day as long as it isn't something that's made a recent appearance.

select "desktop" instead of mobile at the bottom of the page.

Is anyone else as irked as I am about the amount of people that just refuse to see the difference between bao and boa? Every time I just think about snakes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom