2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sbs are kind of dead now
900x900px-LL-2dc29b4c_jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Erath is the name of the town that the Green Eared Spaghetti Monster's family was from. It's a real life town located in Cajun Country where the mardi gras isn't as sinister as they make it out to be on the show, but has a kind of a creep vibe to it.

There's a gang of masked riders that will go house to house to get what they need for a gumbo and there's some bloodletting when they need to get a chicken.

I need to get myself a pair of those #saintsfan

Dope. I gotta find one as well. Although probably won't be the best season. Still love em.

On an unrelated note, I unpacked my jerseys a few months back, my gwife tried to wash my mitchell & ness manning jersey tags & all. She's nuts. Haha

I was hours away from winning a pair of Born in the USAs for $220 (there was no reserve and there were only a couple bidders) today and then I get this message from the guy...

I bet. SMH
 was gonna bid 260 at last second of auction.  but was busy at work.

Yeah, I automatically dismiss comments like that from people with 'sneakerhead' 'Yeezy' in their screen name.

Thanks for the background mints mints

Dope. I gotta find one as well. Although probably won't be the best season. Still love em.

On an unrelated note, I unpacked my jerseys a few months back, my gwife tried to wash my mitchell & ness manning jersey tags & all. She's nuts. Haha

IDK, it won't be that bad. If they come out strong in the first game of the season everything will fall into place. I do think we need to start looking at some sort of backup for Brees though, he's not getting any younger and I don't think he's got many more years left.

Which Manning jersey? I need to clean the one I got this past season, it's got a big beer stain down on the hem. Thank god I didn't pick it up from the Superbowl pop up when they wanted $275 for it.

What do u guys think hackysack dunk low will end at ? Dont know if i should pull 128$ since i work saturday and cant go buy them

I've been wrong lately, but I think it'll eventually end up at about 120 or so for a few months. Then maybe shoot up unexpectedly out of nowhere in a few years time if people that want them don't buy them now.

Since they're a QS if you want to wear them anytime soon I'd go for it, because you know the resellers will buy them up and hoard them. If you can wait it out do it and buy when the price drops to a point you're willing to spend.

IDK, it won't be that bad. If they come out strong in the first game of the season everything will fall into place. I do think we need to start looking at some sort of backup for Brees though, he's not getting any younger and I don't think he's got many more years left.

Which Manning jersey? I need to clean the one I got this past season, it's got a big beer stain down on the hem. Thank god I didn't pick it up from the Superbowl pop up when they wanted $275 for it.

I agree they gotta come out strong. I think after bress' contract he's done, so they gotta get someone in. Franchising graham was a big mistake, he'll be gone in a year. I hope they work/worked on fundamentals and basics. Strief and de la puenta really need to stop with the false starts.

Archie. Got it a few years back. Never worn, tags still on it. It's legit. Everything matches up, just she's nuts for trying to wash it. I copped a colts manning on clearance for nflshop last season. 35 shipped. And of course picked up the orange manning. Gotta have Peyton in your collection

$220 wasn't my max bid.
wink.gif

At any rate, we both took an L!
understandable, i always bid at the last second. but i was planning on bidding 260. i didnt think many people were watching them.

ive been searching multiple craigslist add for them in a 12 because a 13 is to big and 11.5 is just to tight..

I agree they gotta come out strong. I think after bress' contract he's done, so they gotta get someone in. Franchising graham was a big mistake, he'll be gone in a year. I hope they work/worked on fundamentals and basics. Strief and de la puenta really need to stop with the false starts.

Archie. Got it a few years back. Never worn, tags still on it. It's legit. Everything matches up, just she's nuts for trying to wash it. I copped a colts manning on clearance for nflshop last season. 35 shipped. And of course picked up the orange manning. Gotta have Peyton in your collection

I meant which Archie, I want to say they've done them a few times over the years most recently the Black one about 4 years ago and the white one came out at some point last year, first as a really limited run around Superbowl XLVII then when they dropped a bunch of NFL authentics later in the year.

I still need to get the black one, but I missed my chance when they were all over the place and CHEAP.

$220 wasn't my max bid.
wink.gif

At any rate, we both took an L!
Bucs fan, huh? I guess you and myself are the only two in the world lol. J/k. I'm actually still a season ticket holder even though I live in Houston. Are you in Central FL?

Got my HS kostons today did a white lace swap. Feelin em with the white laces... maybe the dunk lows :smile:

P.S. the graphic print looks a lil blurry up close but the farther away u go the better they look... theyll look fresh on feet!!

Back
Top Bottom