2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just got it so I could build it up actually. Figured I'd only use it when I know I could pay it off right away. Might be a good idea to have a decent score in case i need a loan for school

Don't even take it with you, and for god's sake don't memorize or store the number on sites. I got in trouble back in college and am only now seeing daylight. I still have horrible saving habits, but with no kids and active planning to not have them, I'm not as worried about the saving just yet (although I should start thinking about retirement in the immediate future)

I have a strong feeling we watching the same pairs bruh

Bruh please just cop em. hmm but if I get home and they're still there I can make moves...

Don't even take it with you, and for god's sake don't memorize or store the number on sites. I got in trouble back in college and am only now seeing daylight. I still have horrible saving habits, but with no kids and active planning to not have them, I'm not as worried about the saving just yet (although I should start thinking about retirement in the immediate future)

Thanks for the advice homie. Repped

"I wore them two times but they were worn with a sole protector so they are dead stock."

umm
laugh.gif
ooo I didn't see that...just looked at the price and posted the link for him.

Those sole protector things are the sneaker enthusiast equivalent of crazy expensive HDMI cables. Just straight taking money from ill informed consumers. Especially when used on a black rubber outsole.

Yea, I've been snipering for years. I used to get cursed out until ebay started hiding the winning bidder username.

Prestige level
laugh.gif
ive been doing it for years also. have won some and lost some amazing deals by cents..

i also splurged alil. copped the following

adidas top ten highs (2 chains black suede) $80

bait nippon blue gel lyte 3's $160

wof's $100

Hacky sack lows $100

then put a w7 in my touareg and purchased a cargo cover for it.... i need to sell some j's to offset this living

Last edited:
may i ask how much would u guys pay for VNDS size 12 nike sb de la souls og everything ? 

I didn't peruse the last few pages but are u talking about the highs or the lows?

Highs are valued more IMO and have gone for around 400.

Lows I've seen go for the 200 and less range.

I have a strong feeling we watching the same pairs bruh

12?

Thought lotto tickets were the retirement plan?lol

Not srs, I put 20% in my 401k before I even see it. I put away an amount that I'm comfortable with I started at 7% and just raised it with my cost of living adjustments every year. I probably wouldn't save that much if it was just up to me but never seeing the money helps a lot

hadowajp hadowajp Lottery tickets are just day dream fodder to get me through the most boring points of the day. Even when I'm day dreaming about winning hundreds of millions I can't envision a world where I'd stop working though, I'd probably end up quitting my current job or buying into the company to serve as a manager and expand the services that I provided to law firms as an excuse to keep myself busy mid week and a way to hire on people I've met over the years that I thought were good at what we do.

hadowajp hadowajp Lottery tickets are just day dream fodder to get me through the most boring points of the day. Even when I'm day dreaming about winning hundreds of millions I can't envision a world where I'd stop working though, I'd probably end up quitting my current job or buying into the company to serve as a manager and expand the services that I provided to law firms as an excuse to keep myself busy mid week and a way to hire on people I've met over the years that I thought were good at what we do.

I'm with you man I don't even play the lotto! Maybe I should?! I would also still work or the Mrs and I would probably kill each other... I've always said I would park cars at pebble beach or some other upper class golf course

The way I look at it is that even if I was fantastically wealthy beyond my needs, unless I was willing to fund everybody else's retirements I'd have to find something to do M-F 9-5. I have ridiculous ideas about opening a bar or a restaurant, but that's just a money sink, especially since I'm not from that background.

you're hunting on your own? Everyone that I've ever known that's lived in NY always complains about how pointless it is to look without an agent if you want anything livable. Good luck with the search though.
I'm using a broker but still.. rent in NYC is just so pricey..

I'm using a broker but still.. rent in NYC is just so pricey..

Coincidentally why my friends that have moved there from down south all ended up moving out of Manhattan after a year or two and settling in the other boroughs OR buying a place in Jersey. But as I said good luck in the search.

Coincidentally why my friends that have moved there from down south all ended up moving out of Manhattan after a year or two and settling in the other boroughs OR buying a place in Jersey. But as I said good luck in the search.
Thanks man, I envy the guys who don't live in NY and avoid the high cost of living but the trade off is realistically I love this city and couldn't live anywhere else for the time being.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom