2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think this is one of the only threads where people won't turn into idiots asking for pictures and instagram accounts. It seems like most of the regulars posting in here are in pretty stable relationships, or maybe that's just me reading into things because of where I am in my life.

I think this is one of the only threads where people won't turn into idiots asking for pictures and instagram accounts. It seems like most of the regulars posting in here are in pretty stable relationships, or maybe that's just me reading into things because of where I am in my life.
i agree.. even though sometimes I throw out the stupid joke or comment occasionally.. everyone is really cool. good folks up in this b.

The way I look at it is that even if I was fantastically wealthy beyond my needs, unless I was willing to fund everybody else's retirements I'd have to find something to do M-F 9-5. I have ridiculous ideas about opening a bar or a restaurant, but that's just a money sink, especially since I'm not from that background.

You might as well just pile up cash and set it on fire... Owning a bar would be fun though even though I don't drink I'm sure I'd have a great time

Thanks man, I envy the guys who don't live in NY and avoid the high cost of living but the trade off is realistically I love this city and couldn't live anywhere else for the time being.

When I first moved here after School I was sure I wanted to live in sf but as I get older I'm much prefer having a yard and garage

I thing the average age here is a bit older than these other threads of which you speak

If I find a instagram account and its someone in here I simply follow, as long as the interests views are similar.. Its cool to see someone's world out side of sneakers also..

That's not what I'm referring to though. I'm talking about the threads that pop up when a user is discovered to be a woman and the crap that follows. I've followed a few people, and it seems like I've picked up a few followers over the past few weeks myself.

A peek into my instagram is pretty boring though, aside from sneaker shots all you'll see is stuff that I think will actually be interesting to post for others to follow, and most of that is just personal in jokes amongst friends. And my dogs. LOTS AND LOTS of dog pictures.

That's not what I'm referring to though. I'm talking about the threads that pop up when a user is discovered to be a woman and the crap that follows. I've followed a few people, and it seems like I've picked up a few followers over the past few weeks myself.

A peek into my instagram is pretty boring though, aside from sneaker shots all you'll see is stuff that I think will actually be interesting to post for others to follow, and most of that is just personal in jokes amongst friends. And my dogs. LOTS AND LOTS of dog pictures.
my instagram is only kicks.. if i included food ya'll would just see chipotle twice a day lol

Ha, I only take pictures of noteworthy meal selections. It's gotta be something crazy for me to IG a fast food choice. A Po-Boy will almost always have a picture though, if only to make my friends living elsewhere miss home.

I don't even have an instagram
laugh.gif

I post pictures I like, not food, to my Instagram. I'm on Kixify IG all day so I never get a chance to be on my own anyways. They really need a multiple account option like Twitter.

I post pictures I like, not food, to my Instagram. I'm on Kixify IG all day so I never get a chance to be on my own anyways. They really need a multiple account option like Twitter.

Do you run it? If so did you ever respond to that guy the other day that was going on about how your company is terrible because you called the Red Suede Air Jordan 5 by the title on the box?

my instagram is only kicks.. if i included food ya'll would just see chipotle twice a day lol

I post some of the following cars, kicks, my dog, and repost funny dance videos

My IG is mostly shoes, occasionally food that I cook, I dabble in da kitchen.  You will also see pics of me in my new found hobby, mountain biking!!!

I'd also like to publicly thank @Gruppo Sportivo for help in tracking down a non SB shoe. Thanks to a link he dropped in my PM box I was able to get a pair of those Black/Royal Tiempos that I couldn't find around me from a shop in LI.

I just picked up the Royal Tiempos today from Nike Seattle through phone order. I initially passed on them, then saw a pair at a Consignment Shop and immediately had to find myself a pair. If anyone is looking for them, chat with a nike rep and have them stock locate one for you. There were atleast 4 stores that had my size 9 when I checked this morning. Now to find a Blk/Red pair.

I just picked up the Royal Tiempos today from Nike Seattle through phone order. I initially passed on them, then saw a pair at a Consignment Shop and immediately had to find myself a pair. If anyone is looking for them, chat with a nike rep and have them stock locate one for you. There were atleast 4 stores that had my size 9 when I checked this morning. Now to find a Blk/Red pair.

I want to say that I'm complete without the black/red pair, I've got the white/red/black and black/royal all being delivered on the same day, and I just got 3 pairs of Tiempo in the past month. Any more and my girl is going to ask why I'm not doing five mile runs on the levee and practicing my ball control.

My Instagram is kicks, baby, and food.

Wpfs are in Provo, i'm in Arizona visiting my wife's family. Can't wait to get back.

I just got into ig mostly due to Corgi and others like him, running out of eBay listings to look through

Back
Top Bottom