2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm super nerdy yeah, has anyone ever discussed the possibility of pokemon sbs? i bet the bulbasaurs would be outlandish
Back when the Jordan thunder IVs released I stuck a pikachu on em hahaha

Would be dope to c charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, n pikachu dunk SBs released

I'm super nerdy yeah, has anyone ever discussed the possibility of pokemon sbs? i bet the bulbasaurs would be outlandish

Rep'd because pokemon is dope(red/yellow-gold/silver era) lol. That being said, I'd hate to see pokemon themed sb's. High potential for some insane colorways, but I'm 24 there's no way I'm wearing pokemon themed sneakers :/

Rep'd because pokemon is dope(red/yellow-gold/silver era) lol. That being said, I'd hate to see pokemon themed sb's. High potential for some insane colorways, but I'm 24 there's no way I'm wearing pokemon themed sneakers :/
They could do a poke ball one too ooh they'd be icey. I literally would have to have them all

I'm 26 so I grew up in that Pokémon generation. I can't front if 5th colorways were done well I'd be all over the entire pack.

Pretty dope idea in theory.

I think it would work so as long as they don't put on any logos of characters or anything like that. If the shoes stuck to colour themes, patterns, and materials, I think it could work really well.

4 dunk pack

Squirtle - blues with some sort of turtle shell type pattern on it.
Charmander - red/oranges/yellows
Bulbasaurs - green/teals/leafy type colours
Pikachu - yellows, i imagine materials like the 3 bear packs. :x

or 8 dunk pack based on the original badges? There were 8 right? lol. Or pokemon types (electric, water, plant, fire, etc).

Looking for concord sb for the low anyone got any info?? Thanks in advance.
They in the 180+ range for DS now..prices jumped. Got two pairs recently both worn 1 x for 140 / 160 each.......Space jam Sbs are 220+ now too. Insane how j heads are catching up to the colors now.

Last edited:
They in the 180+ range for DS now..prices jumped. Got two pairs recently both worn 1 x for 140 / 160 each.......Space jam Sbs are 220+ now too. Insane how j heads are catching up to the colors now.
I have knows about them for awhile and have a pair myself just looking for another.

Fliestkicks is legit - I remember I ordered a pair Monday night, received them Friday or Saturday morning. If you have question def email them/him guy I spoke to was very easy to work with.

Hmm, interesting... :smokin

Inspiration An American Werewolf in London.

Nickname "WereWolf's"

Numbers produced HS 5000, individually numbered under the insole, think of nike air yeezy 2 secret code, but #1-#5000
With number one having the inscription saying "the first of our kind", and number 5000 saying "the last of our kind".

I'm more inclined to a dunk high sb but for the low fans your included in this concept, 2500 of each produced.

This would be a production all hand made with a quality and materials never reached before by nike.

Beware The Moon.

Printed in bold white horror font, on a black insole with a image of a full moon and clouds On the left insole.^^^

A high resolution image print of the werewolf on a black insole, on the right insole.^^^

The shoe liners would be a Moncler jacket material in the original colours of the main characters Jack (left shoe, pale green) and David's (right shoe, Red) jackets, they wore the night of the first attack.

Shoe materials would be, toe box and front liners, soft buttery long shaggy suede, in colours akin to the creatures fur above^
side quarter and back panels would be a real wolfs warm thick fur with the hair strands in varying lengths, up to the length of half your thumb, furs colour would be hand picked, light to dark grey fur colour variation as seen in the pictures above. Laces would be a dark grey, a thick padded SB tongue that would be covered in the same fur mentioned above.

The side nike swoosh would be a shorter fuzzier super soft fur with the same colours, that you could stroke either way with your fingers creating colour change similar to a real nice nappy suede. The Tongue tab would have a logo of the beats face with its jaws wide open like the pictures above with SB beneath it in bright yellow like the beasts eyes. Midsole and sole dark grey or black. With possibly a fine small blood splatter spread dye on jacks left shoe's pale green padded ankle liner.

Inspiration now that's easy, watch this :smokin

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb7zhYzenhY

Last edited:
^^^^€€

whoa haha never seen em in that size, that's pretty dope!

These were given to nick diamond as a gift from nike sb for his first born little girl like a year ago .. Pretty dope but just made for him

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting...
smokin.gif

An American Werewolf in London.

Beware The Moon.

Printed in bold white font, on a black insole with a image of a full moon and clouds On the left insole.^^^

A high resolution image print of the werewolf on a black insole, on the right insole.^^^

The shoe liners would be a Moncler jacket material in the original colours of the main characters Jack (left shoe, pale green) and David's (right shoe, Red) jackets, they wore the night of the first attack.

Shoe materials would be, toe box and front liners, soft buttery long shaggy suede, in colours akin to the creatures fur above^
side quarter and back panels would be a real warm thick fur with the hair stands in varying lengths up to the length of half your thumb, fur colour in the same light to dark grey fur colour variation seen in the pictures above. Laces would be a dark grey, the thick padded tongue would be covered in the same fur, the nike swoosh would be a shorter fuzzier fur same colours that you could stroke either way with your fingers creating colour change similar to a real nappy suede.
YES!!!!

Back
Top Bottom