2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That GIF gets me everytime lol 
roll.gif

Y'all think $115 is good for T-19s 9.5/10
Yes!

Could someone order me a pair of SPoT Lows? :D :nerd:
+ Saturdays pick up WOF. i was able to pick them up below retail kinda makes me happy i didn't pick them up on release day

Still wondering if a lot of people didnt pick these up?

^ nice pick up. got my pair in the mail from the Skater's Advocate restock. They're taking forever cause of a USPS mailing screw-up. Never shipping with them again if I can avoid it.

Need another lead on those Brazil lows. Didn't have a 13 when i called this morning. Still have 10-12 however (if anyone is still looking).

Were there really no 13s made in the SPoTs?

I'm not crazy over the SPoT lows but man it's very tempting not to buy a pair right now through that link. Somebody buy the 10s before I make an impulse/irresponsible purchase lol I need them to do something like this with the FTCs.

I feel you on that bruh! They're not even a pair I really like all that much but for retail+shipping I'm tempted lol. Just gotta say no but hopefully you take that 10 so I don't have to have it in my cart still :wink:

Finally received my Jpacks from mainland. Little disappointed that I got a pair with issues. Not sure whether I'll just keep em or try and return them.

I wasn't aware of this either granted I don't wear a 13 but yea interesting thing to learn about.
This is correct, the 1st quarter of last year, the SB division decided not to make 13's for the QS, not sure about the GR though.  I do know that I wear a 13 and was unable to cop quite a few pairs that I wanted!
mean.gif

I'm not crazy over the SPoT lows but man it's very tempting not to buy a pair right now through that link. Somebody buy the 10s before I make an impulse/irresponsible purchase lol I need them to do something like this with the FTCs.

haha i got the 10 in my cart too... but i'm not sure I'm really feelin em either. well someone will snatch em up

Back
Top Bottom