2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's no such thing as mids! I don't know how many times I have to say this, oh... You was talking about dunks, never mind.:lol: :smokin

Last edited:
My royals got delivered to the wrong house 
mean.gif

Last edited:

currently in contact with ups and a few other residents in the apartment. SMH second time this happened. Last time they opened it but still returned it..
who the **** opens it when it's clearly not in their name... isn't that some fraud ****

who the **** opens it when it's clearly not in their name... isn't that some fraud ****

Not the most righteous thing to do... but as long as my stuff were given to me intact... I'd be more than ecstatic. It's almost like someone found your wallet full with cash but returned it to you without anything missing. I wouldn't care if they rifled through it and saw whatever photos or personal items in it. You got it back! and that's what counts.

I'm thinking you're lucky that your neighbour isn't into kicks/don't wear your size. Pretty sure they opened it to see what was inside and would have kept it if they liked whatever was inside. I used to have a shifty tenant that would take and opened some of my packages (we shared a mailbox and he would pretend he thought the package was his) and give me my packages opened. Needless to say, I kicked him out the first chance I had.

Hope you recover your package!

Last edited:
Not the most righteous thing to do... but as long as my stuff were given to me intact... I'd be more than ecstatic. It's almost like someone found your wallet full with cash but returned it to you without anything missing. I wouldn't care if they rifled through it and saw whatever photos or personal items in it. You got it back! and that's what counts.
pretty sure if you open something that doesn't have your name on it you're willing to take it if its valuable

I apologize in advance that this is technically not an SB shoe but sorta related since its still a dunk :tongue: . I'm sure folks probably already saw this but what do you guys think about the Red Wood Grain Dunk Highs? Not sure what to think of them just yet but I do dig how they are all red. Being a fan of all red shoes, I still salivate over the YOTHs like it was the first time I've seen them. It'll be hard for an all red shoe to top the YOTH's for me...just saying :D

Also a white pair
http://sneakernews.com/2014/05/09/nike-dunk-high-white-woodgrain/

Welp, I've decided that it's time to locate some Nontoruage's and AJ1XSB. Ugh. I swear, these kicks seem to reside in a place in my brain where I have no sense and unlimited funds.

TFW you find a pair of EMB Miamis for a decent price....

...  Then you realize the seller is in the Netherlands and shipping is $50.

Wore my J-Pack highs today, we got a nice cool morning which is completely out of place for this town at this time of the year.

For those in the Los Angeles Area:

Dunk High Pro 'Dr. Suess' | 94.95
Dunk Mid Pro 'Infrared' | 89.95
Dunk Low Pro 'Bred' | 99.95
Dunk High Pro 'Game Royal' | 119.95

HOT ROD
2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | Closed

Back
Top Bottom