2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was really waiting on those lows from initial pics, but they don't look as good as the grainy ones we originally saw haha. The pink was much lighter and the burgundy much less dark when I first saw them. On discournt maybe......but for now......pass

I say wear them. If you ever decide to make a custom pair in the future, just pick up another pair. I don't think they will be hard to find or overly expensive (for a while at least).
That is true also, the thought never occurred to me. I was able to pick these up with the CCS discount so it didn't cost me too much anyways.

That ripstop team red doesn't mesh well on top of that crimson/atomic red(?) for me...I'm sure if anyone wants them, you can definitely wait for them to go on disco. I'm doing the same for those olive/turbo green joints and I'm feeling like any day now I should be able to get them ~$60 shipped

Can't say I like those red dunks. Right now red is "the color" so to speak so they'll probably do well even as a GR.

yesterday (Black Toes
tongue.gif
) :

and if i go Mid its gotta be strap less 
wink.gif

Today:

Finally...
Man, I sill haven't had a chance to wear mine..the weather in Ohio has been wrecked this spring

I can't believe how long the Uprise sat man. I swapped to black laces too, felt like there was too much white otherwise.

Side note, anyone know a good way to remove the straps from mids? I feel like I'd buy a few pairs without the straps.

yesterday (Black Toes
tongue.gif
) :

and if i go Mid its gotta be strap less 
wink.gif

Today:
I really really like your lacing style. I usually don't lace the top holes at all, but this way you can lace them while having the laces hidden and not forcing the tongue down. Quality.

Man, I sill haven't had a chance to wear mine..the weather in Ohio has been wrecked this spring
I can't believe how long the Uprise sat man. I swapped to black laces too, felt like there was too much white otherwise.

Side note, anyone know a good way to remove the straps from mids? I feel like I'd buy a few pairs without the straps.
uprise are pretty clean suede is soft and can still be found on discount :smile: i switched to black for that reason & also due to the dye on the suede bleeding on 2 the laces (which was the cause of me copping them on the bay a week after RD for $70 shipped 
devil.gif
). cleaned the laces with some hot water, soap, bleach mixture and threw them on my pair of Newports 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom