2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anybody have those Urban Orange canvas dunk highs? My girl mentioned she wants a pair of those a few months back and now I see them on sale at SPOT but wanna make sure on sizing of em before I buy since they're canvas.

verse001 verse001 I got a pair I thought was going to be ok, but turned out being beat beyond my cleaning capabilities. I still wear them though since they were pretty cheap. I'd love to get a pair that looked as good as yours though.

Also after that bruin SB that cribbed the color.

Thanks guys. I got really lucky with this pair but OxyClean actually helped clean these up a bit as well.

just exactly what I thought would happen, purchased my yoth in 11 two days ago and today a 11.5 pops up on ebay urrrghhhh lol

@DanVSMan

props man, got the laces yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No problem, hope you like them!

Damn man I want a second pair of 510 but my pockets are preparing for the lance mountain price gouge that will happen in a few weeks

Why Nike why didn't you send me a darn coupon code

I've been wearing the hell out of my royal highs they're really clean looking shoe and comfy I've yet to break out the lows though.

I've been wearing the hell out of my royal highs they're really clean looking shoe and comfy I've yet to break out the lows though.
I haven't even worn the lows yet either just cause the Royals are just too dope w/ black laces. A day doesn't go by where someone thinks I have some J's on or just a simple compliment to the shoe. One of my favorite GR's of the year for sure..

Last edited:
That sale is tempting but managed to snag roshes this morning and I just remembered that I'm going away for memorial day so I'll be easy. Praying my NDC good fortune will extend to getting the Carmines. 
laugh.gif

That sale is tempting but managed to snag roshes this morning and I just remembered that I'm going away for memorial day so I'll be easy. Praying my NDC good fortune will extend to getting the Carmines. 
laugh.gif

I had to pass on the sale as well. Too much is about to drop for me to be BSin' with stuff I think is decent.

Back
Top Bottom