2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ha! Of course I should of checked Premier lol. Good lookin' out TJ.

They come with the grey and redwood laces. I personally prefer anthracite laces on em, but the color on my shirt today matches perfect with the redwood.

Cleaning out my closet and found these, completely forgot about themat . First pair of dunks that led me into sb's. any idea where I might be able to find another pair?

Aren't those called the quasars or something? It's been a while since I've seen those. :smokin

concord sb dunks release saturday.

already got my pair reserved at an undisclosed sneaker shop in MI. 

happy.gif

Last edited:
"Review" vid i found.

Dude was painful to listen to. Would suggest you watch on mute. :lol:

On foot vid.... Which actually makes me like the shoe a bit more. Think I'm diggin the black laces better though.

They do look good on foot I must say.

Funny, I just had a 'e-fight' about camo/cargo pants, apparently they're terrible and shouldn't be worn. Off topic I know but that video just reminded me how dumb people can be sometimes.

They do look good on foot I must say.

Funny, I just had a 'e-fight' about camo/cargo pants, apparently they're terrible and shouldn't be worn. Off topic I know but that video just reminded me how dumb people can be sometimes.
Funny cause I can never find the right khaki or cargo pants to go with my kicks and always get jealous when I see people with perfect ones...

If someone could PM me where in chicago they go for SBs that would be cool. I have no sneakerhead friends(matter of fact I no longer have friends) so it isnt like this is going anywhere. My SB connect is fading to black or something so idk what to do now other than the internet which isnt a guarantee
lmao, ur posts are truly weird sometimes from not wearing lows bc of ur cankles too u not having any friends. 90% of the time i chuckle at ur posts. Not repped!!

Thanks togusa and TJB769 for the pics and site....repped.

Also, togusa want I really want are those grey/white/blue dunks you are going to use as beaters, damn! Can't believe I missed those :smh: .~

Back
Top Bottom