2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

00' droppin the heat as usual... Very nice pickups and on-feet pics everyone.

Those FTC/finally dunks seem to have the exact same materials/layout as the sequoia/challenge reds, just different colors/graphics of course.

To keep the thread moving along, I took some snaps of the birches. Who knows, maybe some of the new blood in the thread might catch an interest and stick around for a while...

Did the lace swaps and tried white laces on em for the eff of it. Prefer the stock laces on em though. Thanks again to a fellow NTer for the these!

Stock laces
On feet
Repped! So tight, togusa! I've been wanting these a while, but the paper just ain't right for it.

FTC DUNKS doe?! 
pimp.gif

Must haves.

I know I'm ready for those burgundy lows, just wished I didn't have to wait til the fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good article on SPoT from Wit-E Beats aka Rob,

For everybody reading this whose local shop charged over $85, I feel for you. I also think instead of going on sneaker websites and forums to complain about it, you should take action and call Nike to let them know about the shady ***** that is going down from a customer's perspective.

Recently Nike seems more aware and is taking steps to resolve some of these issues. I won't be surprised to see changes this year across the board for all Nike retailers which will benefit us as consumers. In addition to the shop issues, one thing I hope will get addressed this year is quality control. The pair of Concord Dunks I have shows a lot of glue along the patent leather where it meets the midsole and the midsole itself looks as if it was painted white and has streaks. I have never seen anything like it. They weren't bad enough to stop me from purchasing, but hopefully soon Nike can remember how to manufacture Dunks that don't have glue overflow where the midsole connects to the upper (fingers crossed).

If you're in Chi, Belmont-Army will have 24 pairs of the Concord SB's for $85.  No phone or web.  They open at 11 AM.  Not sure what Uprise is charging, they open at noon.  Good luck.

Yea... No concord dunks for me. No one around is getting them.. And all my spots are unsure of their futures in the qs line.... Smh

If you're in Chi, Belmont-Army will have 24 pairs of the Concord SB's for $85.  No phone or web.  They open at 11 AM.  Not sure what Uprise is charging, they open at noon.  Good luck.
Repped. Not copping but I'll need the info for future releases

u guys think some zumiez will get these? hearing rumors.. just askin

heard some sources not sure if true haha.

Last edited:
Holy hell, 185? I mean it's your money, but i think you're getting ripped off. So many other sneakers I can think of that I rather spend that type of cash on.

Also I believe someone posted that Zumies will NOT be carrying these, I could be wrong though, it was a page or two back.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll try Belmont-Army and then Uprise afterwards if I can't get ****. :smile:

Yea my local zumiez said they weren't dropping the concord dunks or any other future sb dunks.. they said they are Stockin janoskis . P-rods and dunks 6.0 . Smh! .. So now I'm down to one local shop which has maybe two shelfs of shoes lol so online is my best chance of copping any of the upcoming releases . They will release the concords for $150 but I would rather cop the wpf or spot dunks for that money . Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom