2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They have these at Nike Factory store at the great mall in the bay. Close enough

sharkin is just trolling, i recognize the dude from the HB forums. He isn't a total reta*rd, he is just poking fun at all the idiots that are actually doing that type of stuff. Also LMAO at the broshe bit. I'm sorry but that term has to be one of the herbiest things to come out of this website. You don't see anyone on here calling each other SBros just because we all like the shoes. Wan't to know why? Because, for the most part SB heads (especially the crew on this thread) are way more mature than most. I think it has something to due with the chill nature of SBs in general, like seriously haha. 

Closest shop getting these is an hour away. Guess I'll have to get these off the bay at a later date. The asg kobe 8s are the priority for me.

hey guys, anyone else notice uncutraw stopped posting right around the time all the craziness dropped in boston last night?!? Im used to seeing 4-5 posts per page from the guy, yet the last 3 pages have NONE....
indifferent.gif
Thought i saw some dude wearing neon janoski's getting handcuffed on CNN...

Just playing hope your alright buddy
laugh.gif

A girl i know that works for nike got me a pass to the nike employee store next week on friday i wonder if i might get lucky (with the girl or the concords)

Last edited:
Just got to my spot.... ABSOLUTELY NOBODY HERE!!!!!!

Idk if I should stay or go home and sleep in my damn bed.

Just got to my spot.... ABSOLUTELY NOBODY HERE!!!!!!

Idk if I should stay or go home and sleep in my damn bed.

I can think of 4/5 different stores since you're in LA... I would ask where, but I don't want to unitentionally burn your spot...

Nah.... No raffles at this spot.

They specifically told people they'd be ready in the morning and to hop in line. Lol .

i cannot and will not support camping out for any SB release . Takes away the joy of it being an SB , js want the concords to hurry up and sell out so the SB FAM can get back to the norm .

Only one shop in Seattle got it here. Almost only 1 FSR. Good thing I pulled the trigger 2 days ago on a pair from NY. Paid only $40 over what I would've paid camping.

Back
Top Bottom