2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope you guys are camping out at spots that are selling them at box price. Most of the stores I've hit up in SoCal want $99. Very few spots doing $85...

They said 125 which isn't that bad, when I lived in Norfolk, va dude would charge 150 n that was for his "crew"

Does anyone know of a spot that might take phone orders for smaller sizes like a 5-5.5Y? My homegirl's been wanting a pair but most places I know about are only carrying 6 and up, so it's lookin kinda grim for her... 
ohwell.gif

Today was a good day for my local. 757 heads, Cardinal sold out in minutes. Not sure how Solebro is faring though.. They're about to open at 11.

Kind of disappointing, there was only me and 2 others lined up for the nontourages last year. Slap a jordan themed shoe together and craziness happens...

The cordura panels are pretty firm on this shoe. Hope you guys can talk down the rape prices a bit and get it close to box for this pair.

Last edited:
just left my local.

18 people came out...

full size run wasn't available (No 9.5s, 11s, 12s) charged 115.00.

Any the spots you guys at, take phone orders? Called about 6 different shops, all sold out. Trying to cop at retail this time. Already bit the bullet on 100+ earlier this week

Back
Top Bottom