2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

o **** some DS space jams for $160 shipped must have 2 left feet though :nerd:

Hahaa I'm thinking about making an offer just in case someone down the road lists an auction for the 2 right shoes. I've been chasing DS space jams like...

Not a bad deal, dude says he'll take $260 shipped "without the hat" but offer $250 or even less through paypal and he might take it. Supposedly only worn once indoors (probably for an IG picture lol)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271545440263

Outside of Chicago I don't get why Bulls caps are still popular, it's been almost 20 years since MJ last laced up for them, and quite a while since they made a deep run at it. And call me a traditionalist, but I can't wear a team cap in some random colors just because it matches my sneakers, an exception being for when the local team drops caps in the other local teams colors or something that really matches the local area.

Ehh after a point, you just don't give a damn. Especially in college, you try to take advantage of wearing sneakers everyday because you know that's about to end once you hit the office life

In college I barely had any pairs of sneakers I was spending money on a lot of other things from the completely unnecessary, to vinyl to stuff that wasn't covered under tuition for class like film and DV tapes and DAT tapes. It wasn't until I was feeling kind of secure in an office job that I really got serious about picking up the hobby and tracking back things that had caught my eye in the past.

Nice reading everyone's wants/grails. Here's mine.

1. Paul Brown Highs
2. Wheat Highs (sold mine last year, big mistake)
3. Lucky High
4. Unlucky High
5. Mulder Low

If money was not an issue:

1. Paris Low
2. Zoo York Low
3. Chocolate Low
4. Medicom 1s/2s
5. Pigeons

I was so close in getting a second pair of Supas a few months ago...but I'm always on the lookout. Everything else, I got somewhere in storage/in my closet. :lol: :wink:

Damn this pic has me kicking myself for not picking up another pair after the recent re-stocks. I beat my old pair up : (
picked up a 2nd pair from SPoTs sale a couple/ few months ago. got em for $70 shipped with the doughboy box 
happy.gif

Those dunks are incredible. Blue and brown is a great combo. Throw in some light grey and it's win.

Hahaa I'm thinking about making an offer just in case someone down the road lists an auction for the 2 right shoes. I've been chasing DS space jams like...

!!!! SKI FREEEEEE

Man I loved and hated this game---could never beat that damn abominable snowman!! :lol: :lol: repped for the trip down memory lane

Agreed... This other pair lacks luster IMO
I actually mess with these. I've been waiting for a dunk that has a leather toe box with suede accents ala the 1st box series. V-days were gonna be it but i couldnt mess with the cracked leather and swirl pattern. Shouldve just made them st johns lows

Definitely remind me of golds. Without that stupid tongue cover

Last edited:
there was a list with all the Spring 2015 SB stuff out but I think Nike got wind of it and had it removed

some random Japanese site had it on there for a little while

Back
Top Bottom