2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The sound you make when the wind gets knocked out of you. I was half tempted to roll over to my local sneaker shop, they had some Cav James jerseys left in stock for like $25 from way back when. Totally forgot that he's probably going to switch it to number 6 this time around.

if this talk of Lebron goin' back to Cleveland is true put me down for a pair of mangoes :nerd:

didn't really think it'd happen---I'm glad it did tho. I needed an excuse to cop them. Hopefully they don't take too long releasing HWC jerseys. Not that mangoes will sell out anytime soon but still :lol:

Next Cavs vs. Mavs game I'll be there in full effect :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
My OCD won't let me wear SB with a bball jersey, but that combo looks dope. I did wear my LM with a bball jersey so I'm getting better LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

+

happening :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

(although I'm going to wait until they release new jerseys with '6' on the back)
...can't tell you how many people sent me texts this morning asking if I still have my DS AZG1's I got when I worked for Nike.. LoL. #notforsale

Debtaing picking up a pair of Stussy lows on CL. Worn and no pink laces, but look pretty good- cant tell for certain though pics are always deceiving. Guy will take 150 for them. It's quite a drive though and I'm always hesitant to make a long trip when condition is in question... also a 1/2 size up from my true size. What to do, what to do.

Debtaing picking up a pair of Stussy lows on CL. Worn and no pink laces, but look pretty good- cant tell for certain though pics are always deceiving. Guy will take 150 for them. It's quite a drive though and I'm always hesitant to make a long trip when condition is in question... also a 1/2 size up from my true size. What to do, what to do.
If you pass, ill take em. Size?

Saw These for $89 at Marshalls….. I thought that was expensive

gotta lean your head to the left for a better look…. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Not a BP fan, but I'm kind of intrigued by this 3M paparrazo business.

They posted this storefront shot up on instagram:
Thrift shop vibe
Rumored 2015 dunk low's with a "buttery suede" via _sblounge

Two tone midsole ruined it
Pittsburgh Kicks commenting; what a clown
I too do have a dislike

Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge but, over the past couple of months I've been on the thread I've been noticing a pretty big dislike towards this "Pittsburgh Kicks" guy. Would anyone be willing to shed some light on this for me?
Sound like an elitest who talk ish alot kinda like me

What am I missing here ^ ?

I guess they were $126 at some point and it's a good deal to get em for $89? :rolleyes Not necessarily my cup of tee as far as the shoe goes overall but even if they were in my liking I still wouldn't jump at $89 they'd have to be like $50 or $60 at most for me to consider it a "deal".

I guess they were $126 at some point and it's a good deal to get em for $89?
eyes.gif
Not necessarily my cup of tee as far as the shoe goes overall but even if they were in my liking I still wouldn't jump at $89 they'd have to be like $50 or $60 at most for me to consider it a "deal".
My Thoughts eXactly! ^

$50 might be a deal

$24.95 would be better

@bballermarkie

So I got my Blue Lobsters in yesterday (FINALLY!) after a 3 week shipping delay.

These things are freaking amazing. $135 shipped and they are true VNDS. Almost PADS. Quality is so much better than I ever expected and they fit like a glove. 

He labeled the box with a sharpie which kind of bothers me, but thats because Im an Ahole with such things.

So excited, my first blue box :smile: 

@bballermarkie

So I got my Blue Lobsters in yesterday (FINALLY!) after a 3 week shipping delay.
These things are freaking amazing. $135 shipped and they are true VNDS. Almost PADS. Quality is so much better than I ever expected and they fit like a glove. 
He labeled the box with a sharpie which kind of bothers me, but thats because Im an Ahole with such things.
So excited, my first blue box :smile: 

Youre welcome to have my unmarked Blue lobster box if you'd like it.

Bring on the pics

Sharpie is the quick and dirty way to be able to tell from across the room what's in what box. The nice way is to do it with pictures and make a spreadsheet to start an inventory of what you have. When you're looking at a wall with a whole lot of the same color box and Nike SB does stuff like label it Nightshade/ Obsidian- Slate unless you know exactly what you're looking at you'll have to open a few of them up.

Might take you up on that bc of my OCD. Stick in the closet for now, Im sure we're bound to meet up at some point. 
Pics incoming soon :smile:

I'll be hitting concepts at sometime in the near future or maybe the burger factory in Somerville so maybe we can arrange something there

Back
Top Bottom