2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hat tip on the report and for @DanVSMan  being a defender of truth.
I didn't realize what you were talking about at first then saw Dcypoe's post.
we a "Kixify Update" thread now
mean.gif
Hahaha don't lump me in with that.

Things to come??
Those (custom or not) look really good. I'm actually starting to get more excited about low/high and high/low reboots.

For anyone in a 9/9.5 range, there's a seller on eBay trying to get $250 for a pair of Concords and 
via Hypebeast.com

"Look for these exclusively at Nike SB accounts throughout China."
sick.gif
Was afraid of this. Gonna have to fight for a pair then.

I gotta say... i used to frequent this forum during black box days and finally got sucked back in just a few months ago. I gotta say: this particular thread might be even a bit more awesome now. It's one of the few threads around full of awesome and helpful people. It kind of goes against the direction sneaker culture is headed... which makes me glad to be here. I can only hope to be as helpful as some of the folks in here.

So thanks to John and everyone else for being you.

sláinte chugat!
This thread is a lot tamer and more helpful than other threads. It's a blessing and a curse sometimes
laugh.gif

Yeah I love this thread and my default nike talk link in my chrome, people sharing links all the time. helping other people with no cost. 

Kudos NT SB Family

For anyone in a 9/9.5 range, there's a seller on eBay trying to get $250 for a pair of Concords and 
Was afraid of this. Gonna have to fight for a pair then.
What if we all put $50 in top of the retail price to get you there and then send us the shoes in our sizes?
Getting creative.

Work on Monday mornings = browsing through NT posts from the weekend

Those pics from the weekend make the Beijings look incredible

Help me, i just need these to finish off my wish list: WTB Size 11 Reese Forbes high,Oceanic Airliners,Hulks,Hufs,Unfuturas,Pacmans, Sea Crystals and Send helps DS or NDS.

Any of you guys care to share a pick of your SB stack? Nike boxes, clear boxes, shoe on top of shoe action. Anything.

I'm just curious how 'deep' you are.
nerd.gif

Any of you guys care to share a pick of your SB stack? Nike boxes, clear boxes, shoe on top of shoe action. Anything.
I'm just curious how 'deep' you are. :nerd:

Since I'm working from home today I was able to just get these pics. Not the biggest collection but I have a good bit. All non dunks are at top (mostly SB blazers with exception of one janoski). Lows on left highs on right.

Back
Top Bottom