2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yooo, still catching up. So, idk if this is old news, but premier still have brooklyn projects in stock...

Since I'm working from home today I was able to just get these pics. Not the biggest collection but I have a good bit. All non dunks are at top (mostly SB blazers with exception of one janoski). Lows on left highs on right.
LOL you got a room just for those boxes? BOSS.
I'm missing 4/5 shoes in this cuz its an old pic but here ya go
No scuffs on the Liberty Dunks?
Don't forget my white rice.

They still have sizes?

LOL you got a room just for those boxes? BOSS.
No scuffs on the Liberty Dunks?
Don't forget my white rice.
They still have sizes?

It's a lot hard to scuff them then it would seem but I did this recently

What's left of it. I sold a lot and quit buying for many years. Now I'm trying to back track on some of the ones I missed out/want back.

Last edited:
I have no pictures of my stacks since it's spread out all over the house. If I end up moving soon I'll have to put a good chunk in storage and there'll be pictures of that

I'm at work now but I've got a pic from last month's storage run I need to downsize so I can stop paying for a unit just for shoes

It's a lot hard to scuff them then it would seem but I did this recently
Nothing like the LM?
What's left of it. I sold a lot and quit buying for many years. Now I'm trying to back track on some of the ones I missed out/want back.
Now that's a good idea to store...

I need to start searching for racks (on racks on racks)
I'm at work now but I've got a pic from last month's storage run I need to downsize so I can stop paying for a unit just for shoes
Notebook. Now you got me curious...

^^^really jealous of the Heinekens and slam cities.

Those mcrads really do look like paid in fulls

Last edited:
I may have bought one or two pairs since this photo was taken but here's my collection.

I need more sb's that's all I've been buying the past year or so.

Back
Top Bottom