2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Moved not too long ago, here is a horrible pic of most of the collection sans 40-50 boxes

Why are we posting collection pics lol? :nerd:

Those are definitely not the Golf dunks, look at the sole and the NikeiD logo next to it, it's the Customize your own link that pops up on NDC when you're looking at a shoe that has pairs available via iD. The midsole on those red/white/black has speckles and there's something on the outsole that you need to flip the shoe to get a good picture of.

Those are definitely not the Golf dunks, look at the sole and the NikeiD logo next to it, it's the Customize your own link that pops up on NDC when you're looking at a shoe that has pairs available via iD. The midsole on those red/white/black has speckles and there's something on the outsole that you need to flip the shoe to get a good picture of.

It's a sort of camo-esque print they just started offering on ID dunk outsoles.

Anybody know what other laces the Rukus' come with?

The grey toebox with the red suede on the crawfish is making me think I should just go with the grey/red suede hi's that I can never catch in a 12 for ~$60. They both give the same look with jeans on.

FYI those are not SB iDs on china's website

they put a link to the regular dunk iDs on the SB dunk pages as if they're the same thing

I think I may have confused people in my rush to point out that it wasn't a golf dunk, I just said it was a dunk iD and implied that it's an SB since it's being offered under an SB dunk choice, Nike offers the iD option when you're looking at something if it's available in the family, similar to how you'd get a link to the Alpha 1 Jordans even if you were looking at some QS 1.

$170 for the rukus dunks with the socks and SB tee. Seems like they're taxing somewhere unless those socks are half the price of dunks.

Back
Top Bottom