2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$170 for the rukus dunks with the socks and SB tee. Seems like they're taxing somewhere unless those socks are half the price of dunks.

That's not a bad price; still on the fence about them but they are growing on me

I wish they had a GR version w/o the newspaper print on it

Last edited:
$120 - shoes
$30 - tee
$20 - socks

?

lows have been 95 lately

I'm still going to buy, but honestly I don't even know if I want all the other stuff with it.

Not sure if they charge the sales tax if you do a phone order, but these are going to be 186 and change out the door if you get them from the Baton Rouge or Lafayette locations. And that's before shipping.

Last edited:
lows have been 95 lately

I'm still going to buy, but honestly I don't even know if I want all the other stuff with it.
With everything dropping soon Im probably passing on all extras. 

Last edited:
Try this

I think I'm in the minority as well pertaining to wanting the in store. Give me the wide release and I'll put that extra 70 somewhere else. Like Cali's or the numerous other shoes and brands dropping from now till oct.

I think I'm in the minority as well pertaining to wanting the in store. Give me the wide release and I'll put that extra 70 somewhere else. Like Cali's or the numerous other shoes and brands dropping from now till oct.

I'm in the same boat, just give me the QS release and I'm good. Some in store packing is really dope, but it'll just collect more dust and use up more space.

And if you live anywhere not on the west coast you won't get it a day before 21 days have actually gone by.

lows have been 95 lately

Not sure if they charge the sales tax if you do a phone order, but these are going to be 186 and change out the door if you get them from the Baton Rouge or Lafayette locations. And that's before shipping.
I think I remember seeing that these are going to be premiums and at the $105 price... I could be wrong though.

Just picked these up. Like many others, I didn't think I could mess with the giraffe print (or most animal print for that matter) but these have exponentially grown on me!
And I don't have to say more than: Gum Sole :smokin

The 'ashed' leather mixes really well with the print.

Last edited:
Famous last words. I remember how mad I was when I didn't jump on the McFly Hypermax back in 2009 when it went from a "coming soon" to "cancelled" in the US and the shoe price skyrocketed. I haven't been able to find my size since passing on ordering from Kix-files and kicks-crew.

Hold up.

Kicks-Crew is legit? I see stuff there I like....

I just hope I dont get slapped with that Chinese custom tag lol.

Back
Top Bottom