2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bought a pair of the nike sb prod 8 in black and gold for 95$ from shoejocky. Excited to put on feet when it comes in
Been eyeing those. Look like a dope every day shoe. Can't go wrong for $40 under retail on a brand new shoe either. 

While I was sitting down getting my haircut I think I may have just unsold myself on the rukus. If their IG is correct and they're only selling it as a pack I'm looking at 186.15 to walk out the door. Much as I want to support a local shop, I can think of better ways to spend that money, and even if I want to treat myself to something nice, NFL season is right around the corner and M&N just put out a Steve Gleason authentic, which I know I'll wear the hell out of far more than my umpteenth pair of dunks.

Well Mints, if what that Shoezeum guy said is true and the Rukus exclusive pairs are limited to 400 something pairs... It may be something to consider if you like the "full version" collabs.

Many people won't be able to own it. Also you could also pass on a couple of quickstrikes down the road... but these are definitely rare.

I dunno, if I were you and I really liked em I would just grab the full version.

450 in store pairs, You guys are going to laugh when you end up seeing like 415 of them on eBay on Saturday/Sunday. This really is a state where there's not many people left that actually wear their dunks, I can go weeks without running into someone else in dunks.

I wear dunks 3-5 times a week as of the last 3-4 months use to b only jordans now sbs in the mix

I never new were to get them buy me n never reallyed looked to hard n just never wanted to buy off line for some reason

Last edited:
I hadn't watched that video until just now, but there's all kinds of things wrong. The "net" is not the net you'd catch crawfish in, it's a small version of the sack you buy them in when you go to a seller. Normally a sack will run you between 30-38 lbs depending on how big the crawfish are and price can be all over the place from like $.95 a pound when the season is really hopping and bountiful to something like $4.70 a pound if you buy them early in a terrible season, like this year, I wanted crawfish around mardi gras and the price was unbelievably expensive.

Depending on the person selling they'll use different color sacks to indicate the size of the crawfish in the sack, the guy I like to go to uses purple for his Medium/Large sorted crawfish, Green for small, and Red for wild caught/unsorted.

This concludes tonight's "crawfish" class.

By the way, the weather is supposed to be really terrible in South Louisiana all week, so you guys may have a really good chance at buying these over the phone.

I really wish i knew someone local to there to get me a pair. But one way or another i will be getting them might just have to aettle for the qs version

not sure if your serious you know who dude is right?

I know who he is, and his collection is obviously crazy, but it doesn't change the fact that he probably does have too much time on his hands, and a ton of his setups are borderline lame/corny.

Personally, I love how corny his "setups" are.

He's so damn enthusiastic. You can tell how much he loves shoes. He's a true shoehead.

not sure if your serious you know who dude is right?
I do know who he is and I agree with what @drprince89   said. He has a nice collection but he's pretty corny. I'm sure if he could've, he would have went to the moon to take a pic with his moon landing lunar 90s. Can't wait to see him pose with a Ferrari with the Ferrari 14s.

Personally, I love how corny his "setups" are.

He's so damn enthusiastic. You can tell how much he loves shoes. He's a true shoehead.

I guess that's why I went with borderline, not hating on the dude he's definitely not hypebeasting he genuinely cares about the kicks, I just have to laugh to myself a bit when I imagine him buying plush octopus and lobster toys for himself, or all the other decorative stuff in the shoezeum.

In my head I just see him going "Ima kill em with this one".

In my head I just see him going "Ima kill em with this one".
Hahaa when I saw his setup of the 'barfs' with the 'wet floor' dunks and the fake puke with the mop... Dude must have been so pumped when he was setting that up!! lol

Hahaa when I saw his setup of the 'barfs' with the 'wet floor' dunks and the fake puke with the mop... Dude must have been so pumped when he was setting that up!! lol

tumblr_msj457AyCh1qc6pwyo1_r1_400.gif

Lol. I just want to make it clear nothing against the guy, it's cool he loves the kicks that much and is willing to go through the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom