2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone know how much kinetics jp usually charges to ship to the US?

edit: looks like $11-20. might pick up the beach janos from them a little early since i havent even heard a US date yet.

back to dunks.

Last edited:
Looking for an oop on sz 13 Jpack high Royals...if you can help out pm me.

Also can oop someone with sz 14 of same pair.

someone hurry up and customize their giraffes so I can see how they turn out 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I forgot to mention it a few days back....

Franalations is selling a good portion of is collection through instagram.  If you don't know who he is, he's a small footer with an INSANE collection. (Size 6.5-7 I think)

He already sold a pair of Paris SB's and two pairs of yellow lobsters (and probably much much more)

...And no, I'm not a fan of his, just the shoes he owns haha...

I forgot to mention it a few days back....

Franalations is selling a good portion of is collection through instagram.  If you don't know who he is, he's a small footer with an INSANE collection. (Size 6.5-7 I think)

He already sold a pair of Paris SB's and two pairs of yellow lobsters (and probably much much more)

...And no, I'm not a fan of his, just the shoes he owns haha...

Yea frans collection is serious business! I'm not a big fan of his necessarily but I def. don't dislike the dude either as his videos are pretty good and what made me more knowledgeable on SB Dunks when I started collecting.

Man, I should really start tagging my photos... jks

That black print looks amazing!

Yea I'd grab those in a heartbeat especially with that foam material toebox they have. Comfort and Style. Then they still have the Orange Nike SB tag on tongue to spice things up.....Someone contact Nike and let em know what we want! lol

Those are always a welcome breath of fresh air. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the pairs from back then.

RIP to Robin Williams. Apparently, it is said to be a suicide... :frown:

My favorite Robin Williams pic back in the early days of Niketalk...

Edit: Cy beat me to it. Bay Area folks think alike. :tongue:

I may have to head over to falafel hut in memorium

Bought a pair of the nike sb prod 8 in black and gold for 95$ from shoejocky. Excited to put on feet when it comes in

Back
Top Bottom